Tony Parker and Axelle Francine Expecting Baby Boy
Tony Parker will be a father. The San Antonio Spurs player took to Facebook on Thursday, October 31 to tell his fans that he and his fiancee Axelle Francine were expecting a baby boy. "Hey just wanted to say that I'm very happy today... me and my future Wife going to have a Baby Boy!!!!" he wrote in an excited-sounding post.
Francine recently showed a hint of tiny baby bump in a Halloween costume. Dressing up as Tinkerbell, she looked pretty as she attended Spurs' party on Monday. Parker, meanwhile, dressed up in Captain Hook costume.
The 31-year-old athlete have been dating the journalist since 2011. The French basketball player later hinted that he and Francine are engaged. "Spend time with my fiance," he tweeted in June 2013.
Before meeting Francine, Parker was married to Eva Longoria. The pair ended their three-year marriage following his sexting scandal with his former teammate's wife.
After breaking up from Parker, Longoria dated several men. The actress, however, said that she did not want to get married for the third time. "I've been married twice. Been there, done that!" she said during an interview with Access Hollywood in September. "I'm not one of those women who are like, 'I must procreate!' I think kids are a product of love. So if you find the right person and you want to have a family with that person, then that's when the time is right. But...if I'm 50 and single, I'm not going to go do it myself."
More Tony Parker News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked