Tony Parker and Axelle Francine Expecting Baby Boy
Tony Parker will be a father. The San Antonio Spurs player took to Facebook on Thursday, October 31 to tell his fans that he and his fiancee Axelle Francine were expecting a baby boy. "Hey just wanted to say that I'm very happy today... me and my future Wife going to have a Baby Boy!!!!" he wrote in an excited-sounding post.
Francine recently showed a hint of tiny baby bump in a Halloween costume. Dressing up as Tinkerbell, she looked pretty as she attended Spurs' party on Monday. Parker, meanwhile, dressed up in Captain Hook costume.
The 31-year-old athlete have been dating the journalist since 2011. The French basketball player later hinted that he and Francine are engaged. "Spend time with my fiance," he tweeted in June 2013.
Before meeting Francine, Parker was married to Eva Longoria. The pair ended their three-year marriage following his sexting scandal with his former teammate's wife.
After breaking up from Parker, Longoria dated several men. The actress, however, said that she did not want to get married for the third time. "I've been married twice. Been there, done that!" she said during an interview with Access Hollywood in September. "I'm not one of those women who are like, 'I must procreate!' I think kids are a product of love. So if you find the right person and you want to have a family with that person, then that's when the time is right. But...if I'm 50 and single, I'm not going to go do it myself."
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress