Lamar Odom Says His Marriage to Khloe Kardashian Is 'Unbreakable'
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have been working on their relationship, Us Magazine reports in its new issue. The basketball player told the magazine about his marriage when he was at the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," Lamar said in upbeat mood. "That's why I wear my wedding ring," he explained. The 33-year old athlete added, "It is a beautiful ring. From a beautiful wife." When asked how he was doing, Lamar answered, "I'm good."
Previously on Monday, Lamar and Khloe showed up together at Kanye West's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. They were joined by Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, brother Rob Kardashian and half-sister Kendall Jenner. Other celebrities such as Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Jessica Alba and Ashley Benson reportedly also attended the gig.
The Kardashians sat in VIP area, enjoying service which included Veuve Cliquot champagne. According to an eyewitness, Khloe sat beside her husband. "Lamar and Khloe were dancing together and high-fived," the eyewitness said, adding that Kim Kardashian's sister looked "amazing" that night.
More Lamar Odom News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her