Lamar Odom Says His Marriage to Khloe Kardashian Is 'Unbreakable'
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have been working on their relationship, Us Magazine reports in its new issue. The basketball player told the magazine about his marriage when he was at the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," Lamar said in upbeat mood. "That's why I wear my wedding ring," he explained. The 33-year old athlete added, "It is a beautiful ring. From a beautiful wife." When asked how he was doing, Lamar answered, "I'm good."
Previously on Monday, Lamar and Khloe showed up together at Kanye West's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. They were joined by Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, brother Rob Kardashian and half-sister Kendall Jenner. Other celebrities such as Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Jessica Alba and Ashley Benson reportedly also attended the gig.
The Kardashians sat in VIP area, enjoying service which included Veuve Cliquot champagne. According to an eyewitness, Khloe sat beside her husband. "Lamar and Khloe were dancing together and high-fived," the eyewitness said, adding that Kim Kardashian's sister looked "amazing" that night.
More Lamar Odom News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date