Lamar Odom Says His Marriage to Khloe Kardashian Is 'Unbreakable'
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have been working on their relationship, Us Magazine reports in its new issue. The basketball player told the magazine about his marriage when he was at the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," Lamar said in upbeat mood. "That's why I wear my wedding ring," he explained. The 33-year old athlete added, "It is a beautiful ring. From a beautiful wife." When asked how he was doing, Lamar answered, "I'm good."
Previously on Monday, Lamar and Khloe showed up together at Kanye West's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. They were joined by Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, brother Rob Kardashian and half-sister Kendall Jenner. Other celebrities such as Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Jessica Alba and Ashley Benson reportedly also attended the gig.
The Kardashians sat in VIP area, enjoying service which included Veuve Cliquot champagne. According to an eyewitness, Khloe sat beside her husband. "Lamar and Khloe were dancing together and high-fived," the eyewitness said, adding that Kim Kardashian's sister looked "amazing" that night.
More Lamar Odom News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors