Lamar Odom Says His Marriage to Khloe Kardashian Is 'Unbreakable'
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have been working on their relationship, Us Magazine reports in its new issue. The basketball player told the magazine about his marriage when he was at the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," Lamar said in upbeat mood. "That's why I wear my wedding ring," he explained. The 33-year old athlete added, "It is a beautiful ring. From a beautiful wife." When asked how he was doing, Lamar answered, "I'm good."
Previously on Monday, Lamar and Khloe showed up together at Kanye West's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. They were joined by Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, brother Rob Kardashian and half-sister Kendall Jenner. Other celebrities such as Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Jessica Alba and Ashley Benson reportedly also attended the gig.
The Kardashians sat in VIP area, enjoying service which included Veuve Cliquot champagne. According to an eyewitness, Khloe sat beside her husband. "Lamar and Khloe were dancing together and high-fived," the eyewitness said, adding that Kim Kardashian's sister looked "amazing" that night.
More Lamar Odom News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group