Lamar Odom Says His Marriage to Khloe Kardashian Is 'Unbreakable'
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have been working on their relationship, Us Magazine reports in its new issue. The basketball player told the magazine about his marriage when he was at the Inside Jokes Comedy Club in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
"We're wonderful. We're unbreakable," Lamar said in upbeat mood. "That's why I wear my wedding ring," he explained. The 33-year old athlete added, "It is a beautiful ring. From a beautiful wife." When asked how he was doing, Lamar answered, "I'm good."
Previously on Monday, Lamar and Khloe showed up together at Kanye West's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. They were joined by Khloe's mother Kris Jenner, brother Rob Kardashian and half-sister Kendall Jenner. Other celebrities such as Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Jessica Alba and Ashley Benson reportedly also attended the gig.
The Kardashians sat in VIP area, enjoying service which included Veuve Cliquot champagne. According to an eyewitness, Khloe sat beside her husband. "Lamar and Khloe were dancing together and high-fived," the eyewitness said, adding that Kim Kardashian's sister looked "amazing" that night.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen