Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Have Secret Reunion Five Months After Split
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's relationship may not be over just yet. Five months after the British actor moved out of the house they shared together, the ex-couple had a secret meet-up in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 30.
Reports say the Bella Swan of the "Twilight" film series visited the house he's been renting in a gated community in Beverly Hills and spent hours there before departing the same location in separate cars . E! News has got its hand on a photo which shows Stewart driving her blue Toyota pickup truck with Rob's silver Jeep trailing behind.
They were allegedly heading into the same direction, which was Stewart's home. However, their reunion was cut short when they realized that paparazzi had been tailing them. They decided to split in different directions with Stewart heading home alone and Pattinson returning to his house.
Pattinson was rumored dating Sean Penn's daughter Dylan Penn in September following his split with Stewart in May. A source, however, recently told E! News, "Rob is single. He doesn't want to date anybody right now. Not Kristen, not anyone. He is really enjoying his life. I honestly believe they will not get back together. There is always a small chance something happens, but I highly doubt it."
As for the ex-lovers' relationship, the source said "there was lots of animosity after the split, but as time moved on they moved on and they gradually got over it. They are cordial now."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival