Eminem Teams Up With Sia for 'MMLP2' Bonus Track 'Beautiful Pain'
Eminem's "Beautiful Pain" is the latest song off his upcoming album, "MMLP2", that has arrived online. Featured in the set as a bonus track, the new song is a collaboration between the rapper and Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler.
The song sounds like a pop ballad at the beginning. Sia can be heard singing the hook, "I found her in the flames/ There's a beautiful kind of pain/ Setting fire to yesterday/ Find the light, find the light, find the light."
Eminem's vocal then emerges to deliver some lines about leaving the past and starting anew. "Yesterday was the tornado warning, today is like the morning after/ Your world is torn in half, you wake and let's wait to start the morning process/ Rebuilding and you're still a work in progress/ Today is a whole new chapter, it's like an enormous a**," he raps.
"Beautiful Pain" won't be the only collaboration track in "MMLP2", which is set to hit the stores on November 5. Earlier this month, Eminem released "The Monster", a duet with Rihanna that has been confirmed as the second single off the second installment of 2000's "The Marshall Mathers LP".
The Slim Shady has also worked with fun.'s leader Nate Ruess for "Headlights", fellow rapper Kendrick Lamar for "Love Game" and singer Skylar Grey for "A**hole".
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role