Eminem Teams Up With Sia for 'MMLP2' Bonus Track 'Beautiful Pain'
Eminem's "Beautiful Pain" is the latest song off his upcoming album, "MMLP2", that has arrived online. Featured in the set as a bonus track, the new song is a collaboration between the rapper and Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler.
The song sounds like a pop ballad at the beginning. Sia can be heard singing the hook, "I found her in the flames/ There's a beautiful kind of pain/ Setting fire to yesterday/ Find the light, find the light, find the light."
Eminem's vocal then emerges to deliver some lines about leaving the past and starting anew. "Yesterday was the tornado warning, today is like the morning after/ Your world is torn in half, you wake and let's wait to start the morning process/ Rebuilding and you're still a work in progress/ Today is a whole new chapter, it's like an enormous a**," he raps.
"Beautiful Pain" won't be the only collaboration track in "MMLP2", which is set to hit the stores on November 5. Earlier this month, Eminem released "The Monster", a duet with Rihanna that has been confirmed as the second single off the second installment of 2000's "The Marshall Mathers LP".
The Slim Shady has also worked with fun.'s leader Nate Ruess for "Headlights", fellow rapper Kendrick Lamar for "Love Game" and singer Skylar Grey for "A**hole".
More Eminem News
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her