Kim Kardashian and Kanye West File Lawsuit Over Leaked Engagement Video
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are apparently has filed a lawsuit over their engagement video. According to TMZ, the couple is suing YouTube co-founder, Chad Hurley, for sharing a 2-and-a-half minute clip taken from their private event which took place at San Francisco's AT&T Park on October 21.
In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim that Chad leaked the video to his new video-sharing site MixBit. In addition, Chad reportedly was not invited to the occasion, but somehow he found a way in.
The couple says that Chad broke confidentiality agreement by sharing the video to his 500,000 Twitter followers. "Hurley proceeded to try to turn the event into one starring himself, broadcasting the images he knew were the exclusive property rights of someone else," the pair allege.
Footage from the celebration apparently was meant to be broadcast on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". The couple is now suing Chad and his company Avos Systems Inc. for unspecified damage.
Previously, Kanye invited some friends and family members only a few days prior to the surprise proposal. Kim later admitted that she did not know her baby daddy would propose to her on her birthday.
"My eyes were closed and then I got up and I still the whole time I didn't think it was a proposal. I thought it was dinner on the baseball field and we had a nice orchestra. I still didn't get it... When he got on his knee, I kind of figured out what was going on," she told E! News. Guests raced to the field as the couple hugged and they took photos from the event afterwards.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season