Jenny McCarthy Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus Dressing as Tongue
Most celebrities have preferred to dress up like each other this Halloween, and Jenny McCarthy has decided to go a little more specific. The new "The View" co-host revealed her costume, a gigantic tongue which she claimed the replica of Miley Cyrus'.
"Yes indeed I am Miley's tongue. I craved sledgehammers all day," McCarthy tweeted along with the picture. She was referring to an act in Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video in which the singer appears naked and licking sledgehammer. Cyrus then responded to McCarthy's costume choice, tweeting six emoticons, all tongues.
Cyrus' tongue has somehow become famous since she sticks it out every chance she's got. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," she told Rolling Stone magazine recently, adding, "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way."
Meanwhile, Cyrus herself decided to go as Lil' Kim this Halloween, reliving the rapper's sexy purple 1999 Video Music Awards ensemble. "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!!" Lil' Kim responded via Twitter. "I wish I was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR