Jenny McCarthy Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus Dressing as Tongue
Most celebrities have preferred to dress up like each other this Halloween, and Jenny McCarthy has decided to go a little more specific. The new "The View" co-host revealed her costume, a gigantic tongue which she claimed the replica of Miley Cyrus'.
"Yes indeed I am Miley's tongue. I craved sledgehammers all day," McCarthy tweeted along with the picture. She was referring to an act in Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video in which the singer appears naked and licking sledgehammer. Cyrus then responded to McCarthy's costume choice, tweeting six emoticons, all tongues.
Cyrus' tongue has somehow become famous since she sticks it out every chance she's got. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," she told Rolling Stone magazine recently, adding, "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way."
Meanwhile, Cyrus herself decided to go as Lil' Kim this Halloween, reliving the rapper's sexy purple 1999 Video Music Awards ensemble. "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!!" Lil' Kim responded via Twitter. "I wish I was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball