Jenny McCarthy Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus Dressing as Tongue
Most celebrities have preferred to dress up like each other this Halloween, and Jenny McCarthy has decided to go a little more specific. The new "The View" co-host revealed her costume, a gigantic tongue which she claimed the replica of Miley Cyrus'.
"Yes indeed I am Miley's tongue. I craved sledgehammers all day," McCarthy tweeted along with the picture. She was referring to an act in Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video in which the singer appears naked and licking sledgehammer. Cyrus then responded to McCarthy's costume choice, tweeting six emoticons, all tongues.
Cyrus' tongue has somehow become famous since she sticks it out every chance she's got. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," she told Rolling Stone magazine recently, adding, "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way."
Meanwhile, Cyrus herself decided to go as Lil' Kim this Halloween, reliving the rapper's sexy purple 1999 Video Music Awards ensemble. "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!!" Lil' Kim responded via Twitter. "I wish I was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'