Jenny McCarthy Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus Dressing as Tongue
Most celebrities have preferred to dress up like each other this Halloween, and Jenny McCarthy has decided to go a little more specific. The new "The View" co-host revealed her costume, a gigantic tongue which she claimed the replica of Miley Cyrus'.
"Yes indeed I am Miley's tongue. I craved sledgehammers all day," McCarthy tweeted along with the picture. She was referring to an act in Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video in which the singer appears naked and licking sledgehammer. Cyrus then responded to McCarthy's costume choice, tweeting six emoticons, all tongues.
Cyrus' tongue has somehow become famous since she sticks it out every chance she's got. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," she told Rolling Stone magazine recently, adding, "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way."
Meanwhile, Cyrus herself decided to go as Lil' Kim this Halloween, reliving the rapper's sexy purple 1999 Video Music Awards ensemble. "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!!" Lil' Kim responded via Twitter. "I wish I was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.