Jenny McCarthy Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus Dressing as Tongue
Most celebrities have preferred to dress up like each other this Halloween, and Jenny McCarthy has decided to go a little more specific. The new "The View" co-host revealed her costume, a gigantic tongue which she claimed the replica of Miley Cyrus'.
"Yes indeed I am Miley's tongue. I craved sledgehammers all day," McCarthy tweeted along with the picture. She was referring to an act in Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" video in which the singer appears naked and licking sledgehammer. Cyrus then responded to McCarthy's costume choice, tweeting six emoticons, all tongues.
Cyrus' tongue has somehow become famous since she sticks it out every chance she's got. "I just stick my tongue out because I hate smiling in pictures," she told Rolling Stone magazine recently, adding, "It's so awkward. It looks so cheesy. Now people expect it, like, 'Put your tongue out!' It's just easier that way."
Meanwhile, Cyrus herself decided to go as Lil' Kim this Halloween, reliving the rapper's sexy purple 1999 Video Music Awards ensemble. "Awwww. Look at my baby @mileycyrus tonight!!! Looking GORGEOUS!!!" Lil' Kim responded via Twitter. "I wish I was there to squeeze your boob :) :) Love U so much !!!! #mytwin."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris