Kim Kardashian Gets Back at Detractors With 50-Pound Weight Loss
It was her first big interview since becoming a mom and getting engaged to Kanye West, so host Jay Leno made sure to cover everything about his Wednesday episode guest Kim Kardashian. From her daughter North West to her wedding plans, the recently-engaged celebrity openly spoke to Leno, including of course her visible weight loss after her pregnancy that she showed off in a white lace see-through dress.
With proper exercise and the Atkins diet, Kim revealed she has since lost 50 pounds, a redemption of sorts for what she experienced during her pregnancy, when some very hurtful comments from the media about her weight gain "really did affect" her, saying, "It really hurt my soul." But she was wise enough to adjust her life so as to avoid all the negativity around her, trying to stay more at home and out of the public eye.
Finally after the pregnancy pounds have been shed, the reality TV star made sure the world knew about it when she posted her now infamous selfie on her Instagram, which apparently had the go-signal of her fiance. Wearing a white one-piece bathing suit where she confidently displayed her famous curvy backside, it was meant as her "big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat."
Now that she's lost the excess weight, Kim would definitely look smashing in her wedding gown, but as to when the ceremony will take place, she said she and West were "hoping for next summer." On that day when she takes the last name West, Kardashian said her stepdad Bruce Jenner would walk her down the aisle, despite his recent separation with her mom Kris Jenner.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion