Guy Fieri Gets Into Fight With Hairdresser Inside SUV
Food Network TV personality Guy Fieri was caught on video kicking out his hairdresser Ariel Ramirez out of an SUV as Ramirez landed punches on him through the open door of the front passenger side of the car, swore at him and cried uncontrollably. Fieri's manager, who was also in the vehicle at the time of the fight, hopped off and took Ramirez home by taxi.
According to sources, the physical fight grew out of an argument about nothing, just "dudes being dudes." Fieri's representative said it was just a case of "a bunch of guys... messing around" that just "got a little out of hand," reassuring everyone that "they're all good now." Apparently, the group had been drinking on a flight prior to landing at the San Francisco International airport where they had a car service drive them off.
Fieri may have started his weekend on a sour note because of the road fracas with Ramirez, but he got some favorable news on Wednesday, October 30, when a Marin County jury found the teen, who stole his Lamborghini sports car back in 2011 from a San Francisco dealership, guilty of commercial burglary and auto theft. For his crime, 19-year-old Max Wade was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
To impress a girl he liked, Wade stole the $200,000 vehicle from the premises of car dealer British Motors where the car had been taken to for repairs. He was also found guilty of attempted murder for a drive-by shooting of a man who had been dating the object of his affection.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split