Report: Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Expecting First Child
A baby is reportedly on the way for Kerry Washington, 36, and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha, 32, just four months after they secretly tied the knot. A source tells Us Weekly that the Olivia Pope of "Scandal" is "about four months along."
The mom-to-be was seen stepping out in New York for the first time since the pregnancy report emerged. She was all smiles and looked comfy wearing faded denims, black boots, a striped t-shirt and an oversized sweater.
Washington started dating Asomugha in summer 2012. The brunette beauty married the San Francisco 49ers cornerback in Blaine County, Idaho on June 24. The baby will be the first child for both of them.
The actress was previously engaged to actor David Moscow. She once said that she chose not to talk about her personal matters including details of her nuptials because "I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me to talk about my personal life."
She continued in an interview with Glamour, "I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, 'OK, no more.' "
But she wasn't trying to dupe anyone with her secret marriage. "I'm walking around in the world with my ring," she pointed out. "And when people say congratulations, I say thank you. But I'm going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie