Report: Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Expecting First Child
A baby is reportedly on the way for Kerry Washington, 36, and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha, 32, just four months after they secretly tied the knot. A source tells Us Weekly that the Olivia Pope of "Scandal" is "about four months along."
The mom-to-be was seen stepping out in New York for the first time since the pregnancy report emerged. She was all smiles and looked comfy wearing faded denims, black boots, a striped t-shirt and an oversized sweater.
Washington started dating Asomugha in summer 2012. The brunette beauty married the San Francisco 49ers cornerback in Blaine County, Idaho on June 24. The baby will be the first child for both of them.
The actress was previously engaged to actor David Moscow. She once said that she chose not to talk about her personal matters including details of her nuptials because "I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me to talk about my personal life."
She continued in an interview with Glamour, "I've had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. But I couldn't just turn around and say, 'I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.' So I just thought, 'OK, no more.' "
But she wasn't trying to dupe anyone with her secret marriage. "I'm walking around in the world with my ring," she pointed out. "And when people say congratulations, I say thank you. But I'm going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold."
More Kerry Washington News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'