Ariana Grande Debuts 'Romeo and Juliet'-Themed Music Video for 'Right There'
Ariana Grande has finally debuted a music video for "Right There" in full after teasing it through behind-the-scenes photos. It turns out that the Nickelodeon star takes on the famous love story of Romeo and Julie for the clip with her and Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of veteran actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, playing the star crossed lovers.
Instead of capturing the tragedy, the visuals for Grande's latest single highlights the couple's meeting at a masquerade ball. She dons a pink corset dress with a hoop skirt and holds a pink lace fan, while occasionally dancing with the party attendees. The two get smitten to each other as he shows up in the doorstep, dancing near the pool and soaking in the water toward the end of the clip.
Big Sean, who is featured in the song, also makes appearance in the music video as a priest, spitting his rhymes with the backdrop of an altar.
"Right There" is one the two promotional singles from Grande's debut album "Yours Truly", which was released on September 3. "Almost Is Never Enough" featuring her boyfriend Nathan Sykes is the other promotional single. The album's lead single "The Way" feat. Mac Miller, meanwhile, was debuted in March and peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ariana Grande's "Right There" (feat. Big Sean) music video
More Ariana Grande News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'