Ariana Grande Debuts 'Romeo and Juliet'-Themed Music Video for 'Right There'
Ariana Grande has finally debuted a music video for "Right There" in full after teasing it through behind-the-scenes photos. It turns out that the Nickelodeon star takes on the famous love story of Romeo and Julie for the clip with her and Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of veteran actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, playing the star crossed lovers.
Instead of capturing the tragedy, the visuals for Grande's latest single highlights the couple's meeting at a masquerade ball. She dons a pink corset dress with a hoop skirt and holds a pink lace fan, while occasionally dancing with the party attendees. The two get smitten to each other as he shows up in the doorstep, dancing near the pool and soaking in the water toward the end of the clip.
Big Sean, who is featured in the song, also makes appearance in the music video as a priest, spitting his rhymes with the backdrop of an altar.
"Right There" is one the two promotional singles from Grande's debut album "Yours Truly", which was released on September 3. "Almost Is Never Enough" featuring her boyfriend Nathan Sykes is the other promotional single. The album's lead single "The Way" feat. Mac Miller, meanwhile, was debuted in March and peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Ariana Grande News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!