Ariana Grande Debuts 'Romeo and Juliet'-Themed Music Video for 'Right There'
Ariana Grande has finally debuted a music video for "Right There" in full after teasing it through behind-the-scenes photos. It turns out that the Nickelodeon star takes on the famous love story of Romeo and Julie for the clip with her and Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of veteran actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, playing the star crossed lovers.
Instead of capturing the tragedy, the visuals for Grande's latest single highlights the couple's meeting at a masquerade ball. She dons a pink corset dress with a hoop skirt and holds a pink lace fan, while occasionally dancing with the party attendees. The two get smitten to each other as he shows up in the doorstep, dancing near the pool and soaking in the water toward the end of the clip.
Big Sean, who is featured in the song, also makes appearance in the music video as a priest, spitting his rhymes with the backdrop of an altar.
"Right There" is one the two promotional singles from Grande's debut album "Yours Truly", which was released on September 3. "Almost Is Never Enough" featuring her boyfriend Nathan Sykes is the other promotional single. The album's lead single "The Way" feat. Mac Miller, meanwhile, was debuted in March and peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Ariana Grande's "Right There" (feat. Big Sean) music video
More Ariana Grande News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns