Ariana Grande Debuts 'Romeo and Juliet'-Themed Music Video for 'Right There'
Ariana Grande has finally debuted a music video for "Right There" in full after teasing it through behind-the-scenes photos. It turns out that the Nickelodeon star takes on the famous love story of Romeo and Julie for the clip with her and Patrick Schwarzenegger, the son of veteran actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, playing the star crossed lovers.
Instead of capturing the tragedy, the visuals for Grande's latest single highlights the couple's meeting at a masquerade ball. She dons a pink corset dress with a hoop skirt and holds a pink lace fan, while occasionally dancing with the party attendees. The two get smitten to each other as he shows up in the doorstep, dancing near the pool and soaking in the water toward the end of the clip.
Big Sean, who is featured in the song, also makes appearance in the music video as a priest, spitting his rhymes with the backdrop of an altar.
"Right There" is one the two promotional singles from Grande's debut album "Yours Truly", which was released on September 3. "Almost Is Never Enough" featuring her boyfriend Nathan Sykes is the other promotional single. The album's lead single "The Way" feat. Mac Miller, meanwhile, was debuted in March and peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
More Ariana Grande News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences