'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Welcomes Son Liam
Michael Weatherly, who plays Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo on "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", is a father again. His wife Bojana Jankovic gave birth to their second child, a baby boy, on Tuesday, October 29.
The proud father took to Twitter to share the news. "Beautiful Bojana gave birth to 10lb Liam Weatherly today, the most important day of the week (NCIS Tuesday 8pm CBS)!" he wrote. Baby Liam joins 18-month-old sister Olivia.
Prior to baby Liam's arrival, the actor talked about choosing unique moniker for the baby. "There are many names being discussed. Some are very controversial. We have some Serbian names and some Irish names. Her heritage is Serbian, mine is Irish. I thought that it might be fun," he told Us Weekly in April.
Later, he shared his anxiousness as he and wife waited for the baby to arrive. "The unbearable anticipation of waiting for a baby to be born is a crazy way to spend your time. It's possibly linked to weight gain," he wrote on October 14.
In addition to baby Liam and Olivia, Weatherly is also a father to 17-year-old August Manning from his previous marriage with actress Amelia Heinle. He was engaged to his "Dark Angel" co-star Jessica Alba for two years before calling it off in 2003. He married his internist wife in 2009.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'