Dina Manzo Is Officially Back to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
Dina Manzo is heading back to "The Real Housewives of New Jersey". The 41-year-old blond confirms she'll return for the upcoming sixth season after abruptly departing the show in season 2.
"Well I guess the (hairless) cats out of the bag. Yes I'm back, Unlike the past this time it felt 'right'- See you on Bravo my friends xo," she tweeted on Tuesday, October 29 after cast member Jacqueline Laurita said Dina would likely rejoin the show.
Jacqueline also revealed to Us Weekly that there would be new faces in the new installment. "There's two twin Italian girls -- Teresa and Nicole -- and then a girl named Amber," she spilled. Amber Marchese is a friend of twin sisters Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Napolitano.
Asked if Dina returns because her sister Caroline Manzo has exited the reality series, Jacqueline said, "Well, she doesn't really want to do the show with family because it brings unnecessary drama and causes problems. I understand why she doesn't want to do a show with family. I totally get it."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage