'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer to Debut Before New 'Hobbit' Movie
Marc Webb gave an exciting info about "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". The director took to Twitter to announce when trailer for the film would arrive. "Watch for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer in front of The Hobbit in 3D," so he posted a note written in Middle-earth language.
A second installment of Peter Jackson's fantasy adventure trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien's epic story, "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" will come out in the U.S. on December 13. Meanwhile, the follow-up to 2012's "The Amazing Spider-Man" will be released on May 2, 2014.
In the next film, Peter Parker will continue to adjust to his crime fighting life as Spider-Man and his relationship with his high school sweetheart Gwen Stacy while dealing with new enemies, the return of his old friend Harry Osborn, and discovering more about his past.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Parker and Stacy respectively. Dane DeHaan will play the young Osborn, Paul Giamatti is tapped to portray The Rhino, and Jamie Foxx will take on the main baddie Electro.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 3" will follow on June 10, 2016, before "The Amazing Spider-Man 4" hits theaters on May 4, 2018. Giamatti has already confirmed that he would return for the third movie but was not sure about the fourth one.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival