'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer to Debut Before New 'Hobbit' Movie
Marc Webb gave an exciting info about "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". The director took to Twitter to announce when trailer for the film would arrive. "Watch for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer in front of The Hobbit in 3D," so he posted a note written in Middle-earth language.
A second installment of Peter Jackson's fantasy adventure trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien's epic story, "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" will come out in the U.S. on December 13. Meanwhile, the follow-up to 2012's "The Amazing Spider-Man" will be released on May 2, 2014.
In the next film, Peter Parker will continue to adjust to his crime fighting life as Spider-Man and his relationship with his high school sweetheart Gwen Stacy while dealing with new enemies, the return of his old friend Harry Osborn, and discovering more about his past.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Parker and Stacy respectively. Dane DeHaan will play the young Osborn, Paul Giamatti is tapped to portray The Rhino, and Jamie Foxx will take on the main baddie Electro.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 3" will follow on June 10, 2016, before "The Amazing Spider-Man 4" hits theaters on May 4, 2018. Giamatti has already confirmed that he would return for the third movie but was not sure about the fourth one.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny