Nicole Kidman Finds 'Great Love' After Marrying Keith Urban
Nicole Kidman opens up about her failed relationship with Tom Cruise in December issue of Vanity Fair. The "Grace of Monaco" actress recalls she was only 23 when she married the "Oblivion" star, saying, "I was so young."
"And you know, with no disrespect to what I had with Tom, I've met my great love now," she tells contributing editor Sam Kashner about her marriage with country singer Keith Urban. "And I really did not know if that was going to happen. I wanted it, but I didn't want it for a while, because I didn't want to jump from one relationship to another. I had a lot of time alone, which was really, really good, because I was a child, really, when I got married. And I needed to grow up."
In the interview, Kidman likens her highly-publicized relationship to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's. "There is something about that sort of existence that, if you really focus on each other and you're in that bubble, it's very intoxicating, because it's just the two of you. And there is only one other person that's going through it. So it brings you very close, and it's deeply romantic. I'm sure Brad and Angelina have that - because there's nobody else that understands it except that person who's sleeping right next to you," she says.
Now that she lives in Nashville with her husband and their two children, Kidman admits that she has "very, very peaceful" marriage and does not miss Hollywood. "The whole business side of it - it's too present. It doesn't suit me," she explains.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'