Chris Brown Pulls Out of New York Concert With Danity Kane
Following a misdemeanor charge for allegedly assaulting a man in Washington D.C. over the weekend, R'n'B/hip-hop superstar Chris Brown pulls out of his New York concert with girl group Danity Kane scheduled for Tuesday, October 29. The 92.3 NOW FM Scream show slated to take place at the Roseland Ballroom would have served as Danity Kane's onstage reunion.
While fans who already bought tickets will be given a full refund, the same cannot be said for the effort already put in by Aubrey O'Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex and Dawn Richard who had been rehearsing for weeks for the show where they intended to debut new music.
In a short apology video they recorded, the girl group expressed how they were "deeply distraught by the cancellation" as they "were so excited to share" new material with their fans. They reassure everyone though that they are already on the lookout for the next possible event where they finally put on the great show they've been preparing for.
With the cancellation of his October 29 gig, it looks like Brown's October 31 Halloween costume party at the Conga Room in Los Angeles will suffer the same fate. The "Fine China" singer has checked himself into rehab a day after he appeared in a Washington D.C. court over his latest offense, with the objective to "gain focus and insight into his past and recent behavior, enabling him to continue the pursuit of his life and his career from a healthier vantage point."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch