'Wolverine' Writer Hired to Polish 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Script
The script for "Fifty Shades of Grey" apparently still needs revision, despite a rewrite by Patrick Marber. Mark Bomback, who penned "Total Recall", "The Wolverine", and "24: The Movie", is tapped to polish the screenplay before the film goes into production.
The filming was supposed to kick off in November but now has been moved back to December, just eight months before the planned August 1, 2014 release date. Sam Taylor-Johnson is still on board to direct the adaptation of E.L. James' S&M romance story.
Jamie Dornan will play Christian Grey, replacing Charlie Hunnam who left the project due to alleged script issues. Dakota Johnson will portray Anastasia Steele, Jennifer Ehle stars as her on-screen mother and Luke Grimes as Grey's brother Elliot.
Other cast members are yet to be announced. Producers are still searching for the right actors to play Anastasia's best friend Kate and Grey's bodyguard. Juno Temple and Frank Grillo were reportedly offered the part respectively, but they both turned it down.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch