'Wolverine' Writer Hired to Polish 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Script
The script for "Fifty Shades of Grey" apparently still needs revision, despite a rewrite by Patrick Marber. Mark Bomback, who penned "Total Recall", "The Wolverine", and "24: The Movie", is tapped to polish the screenplay before the film goes into production.
The filming was supposed to kick off in November but now has been moved back to December, just eight months before the planned August 1, 2014 release date. Sam Taylor-Johnson is still on board to direct the adaptation of E.L. James' S&M romance story.
Jamie Dornan will play Christian Grey, replacing Charlie Hunnam who left the project due to alleged script issues. Dakota Johnson will portray Anastasia Steele, Jennifer Ehle stars as her on-screen mother and Luke Grimes as Grey's brother Elliot.
Other cast members are yet to be announced. Producers are still searching for the right actors to play Anastasia's best friend Kate and Grey's bodyguard. Juno Temple and Frank Grillo were reportedly offered the part respectively, but they both turned it down.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!