Channing Tatum Making Reality Show About His New Orleans Nightclub
Channing Tatum is trying his hands at the unscripted project. Variety reports the actor is developing an hour-long reality show with A&E, the home of "Duck Dynasty" and "Storage Wars". It will reportedly revolve around his club Saints and Sinners.
The "White House Down" star serves as an executive producer along with his business partner Keith Kurtz, who opened the burlesque nightclub with him at New Orleans' famous Bourbon Street in 2012. The untitled project is currently in the pilot stage.
Not much else is known about the show, but "where the red light is always on" is the motto of the club. "Styled after the famous red-light district bordellos and burlesque halls of New Orleans' Storyville era, Saints & Sinners is Tatum's tribute to the city's ribald, good-time reputation," read a description on the venue's official website.
Before acting in Hollywood, Tatum himself worked in a club as a stripper. Last year, he starred in all-male strip movie "Magic Mike". Besides working on the reality series, he is developing a new sitcom at CBS with his friend Nick Zano.
More Channing Tatum News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans