Channing Tatum Making Reality Show About His New Orleans Nightclub
Channing Tatum is trying his hands at the unscripted project. Variety reports the actor is developing an hour-long reality show with A&E, the home of "Duck Dynasty" and "Storage Wars". It will reportedly revolve around his club Saints and Sinners.
The "White House Down" star serves as an executive producer along with his business partner Keith Kurtz, who opened the burlesque nightclub with him at New Orleans' famous Bourbon Street in 2012. The untitled project is currently in the pilot stage.
Not much else is known about the show, but "where the red light is always on" is the motto of the club. "Styled after the famous red-light district bordellos and burlesque halls of New Orleans' Storyville era, Saints & Sinners is Tatum's tribute to the city's ribald, good-time reputation," read a description on the venue's official website.
Before acting in Hollywood, Tatum himself worked in a club as a stripper. Last year, he starred in all-male strip movie "Magic Mike". Besides working on the reality series, he is developing a new sitcom at CBS with his friend Nick Zano.
More Channing Tatum News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie