Channing Tatum Making Reality Show About His New Orleans Nightclub
Channing Tatum is trying his hands at the unscripted project. Variety reports the actor is developing an hour-long reality show with A&E, the home of "Duck Dynasty" and "Storage Wars". It will reportedly revolve around his club Saints and Sinners.
The "White House Down" star serves as an executive producer along with his business partner Keith Kurtz, who opened the burlesque nightclub with him at New Orleans' famous Bourbon Street in 2012. The untitled project is currently in the pilot stage.
Not much else is known about the show, but "where the red light is always on" is the motto of the club. "Styled after the famous red-light district bordellos and burlesque halls of New Orleans' Storyville era, Saints & Sinners is Tatum's tribute to the city's ribald, good-time reputation," read a description on the venue's official website.
Before acting in Hollywood, Tatum himself worked in a club as a stripper. Last year, he starred in all-male strip movie "Magic Mike". Besides working on the reality series, he is developing a new sitcom at CBS with his friend Nick Zano.
More Channing Tatum News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier