Rose McGowan Shares Her Wedding Photos on Instagram
After two previously called-off engagements, one with rocker Marilyn Manson and then with director Robert Rodriguez, "Charmed" star Rose McGowan finally married her third fiance, artist Davey Detail last October 12 in Los Angeles. After tweeting, "Hell to the yeah! I'm a Mrs.! What?!AWESOME! Love to you all!!!!!" on her wedding day, the 40-year-old actress shared her wedding photos to her fans via her Instagram account on Thursday, October 24.
"Wedding pic!I designed this Chuppa out of amaranth & roses. Best day ever!," McGowan captioned the first photo. Wearing an elegant white strapless Monique Lhullier wedding gown, the bride looked lovely as she exchanged a kiss with her groom under a canopy of the bright pink blooms.
There's also a full-length solo shot of her holding her bouquet as the sunlight splashed through the windows. Meanwhile, a third photo showed the bride's quirky personality, with McGowan seated, her legs popping out as she lifted her dress to her knees, with both hands on either side of her face and pouting.
The photo-sharing did not end here, with McGowan also opting to upload her and Detail's honeymoon photos, taken from their underwater diving adventure, with the newlyweds enjoying the deep blue ocean while they wore special breathing apparatus. McGowan also posted a scenic shot of the vacation spot they were in and in her own words, the view was "omg. Amazing."
Rose McGowan's other wedding pictures:
Rose McGowan's honeymoon pictures:
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?