Rose McGowan Shares Her Wedding Photos on Instagram
After two previously called-off engagements, one with rocker Marilyn Manson and then with director Robert Rodriguez, "Charmed" star Rose McGowan finally married her third fiance, artist Davey Detail last October 12 in Los Angeles. After tweeting, "Hell to the yeah! I'm a Mrs.! What?!AWESOME! Love to you all!!!!!" on her wedding day, the 40-year-old actress shared her wedding photos to her fans via her Instagram account on Thursday, October 24.
"Wedding pic!I designed this Chuppa out of amaranth & roses. Best day ever!," McGowan captioned the first photo. Wearing an elegant white strapless Monique Lhullier wedding gown, the bride looked lovely as she exchanged a kiss with her groom under a canopy of the bright pink blooms.
There's also a full-length solo shot of her holding her bouquet as the sunlight splashed through the windows. Meanwhile, a third photo showed the bride's quirky personality, with McGowan seated, her legs popping out as she lifted her dress to her knees, with both hands on either side of her face and pouting.
The photo-sharing did not end here, with McGowan also opting to upload her and Detail's honeymoon photos, taken from their underwater diving adventure, with the newlyweds enjoying the deep blue ocean while they wore special breathing apparatus. McGowan also posted a scenic shot of the vacation spot they were in and in her own words, the view was "omg. Amazing."
Rose McGowan's other wedding pictures:
Rose McGowan's honeymoon pictures:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?