Katy Perry Joined by Sara Bareilles and More to 'Roar' at 'We Can Survive' Benefit Concert
Katy Perry made a brilliant appearance when headlining her charity concert, "We Can Survive: Music For Life". The event, which was held at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, October 23, benefits organization Young Survival Coalition which supports young women battling breast cancer.
Perry wasn't the only performer at the sold-out concert as she had enlisted several fellow singers to join her. Bonnie McKee, Kacey Musgraves, Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles and Ellie Goulding were all present to lend their star power.
Perry opened her own set with "I Kissed a Girl". She later belted out other hits, including "Walking on Air", "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurl".
For the last song, Perry treated her fans with an energetic performance of her chart-topping hit, "Roar". She brought out all of her famous guests to sing to the tune together.
The show was also meant to celebrate the release of "Prism", Perry's newest studio effort that is now available in Australia and New Zealand. Fans in the U.S. have to wait until next week as the record will arrive in the country on October 28.
More Katy Perry News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'