Katy Perry Joined by Sara Bareilles and More to 'Roar' at 'We Can Survive' Benefit Concert
Katy Perry made a brilliant appearance when headlining her charity concert, "We Can Survive: Music For Life". The event, which was held at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, October 23, benefits organization Young Survival Coalition which supports young women battling breast cancer.
Perry wasn't the only performer at the sold-out concert as she had enlisted several fellow singers to join her. Bonnie McKee, Kacey Musgraves, Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles and Ellie Goulding were all present to lend their star power.
Perry opened her own set with "I Kissed a Girl". She later belted out other hits, including "Walking on Air", "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurl".
For the last song, Perry treated her fans with an energetic performance of her chart-topping hit, "Roar". She brought out all of her famous guests to sing to the tune together.
The show was also meant to celebrate the release of "Prism", Perry's newest studio effort that is now available in Australia and New Zealand. Fans in the U.S. have to wait until next week as the record will arrive in the country on October 28.
More Katy Perry News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones