Katy Perry Joined by Sara Bareilles and More to 'Roar' at 'We Can Survive' Benefit Concert
Katy Perry made a brilliant appearance when headlining her charity concert, "We Can Survive: Music For Life". The event, which was held at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, October 23, benefits organization Young Survival Coalition which supports young women battling breast cancer.
Perry wasn't the only performer at the sold-out concert as she had enlisted several fellow singers to join her. Bonnie McKee, Kacey Musgraves, Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles and Ellie Goulding were all present to lend their star power.
Perry opened her own set with "I Kissed a Girl". She later belted out other hits, including "Walking on Air", "Teenage Dream" and "California Gurl".
For the last song, Perry treated her fans with an energetic performance of her chart-topping hit, "Roar". She brought out all of her famous guests to sing to the tune together.
The show was also meant to celebrate the release of "Prism", Perry's newest studio effort that is now available in Australia and New Zealand. Fans in the U.S. have to wait until next week as the record will arrive in the country on October 28.
More Katy Perry News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer