'Scandal' 3.05 Preview: Lisa Kudrow Is the President's Greatest Enemy
"Scandal" has shed light on Lisa Kudrow's role on the show and her character's story arc requires her to return for more episodes. Next week, her arrival as President Fitz's rival in the next election creates a tension among Olivia and Fitz as the President warns her, "Don't test me."
Kudrow's Josie Marcus is running for the White House and Olivia tells her, "You want to be the first female president... You don't get to do that without making your personal life fair game." As revealed in the latest episode, Josie had a baby at 15 years old.
In "More Cattle, Less Bull", the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie, while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results.
The episode will air Thursday, October 21 at 10/9c on ABC. Former "Private Practice" actor Paul Adelstein and "Heroes" alum Jack Coleman guest star as Leo Bergen and Daniel Douglas Langston respectively.
More Scandal News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza