'Scandal' 3.05 Preview: Lisa Kudrow Is the President's Greatest Enemy
"Scandal" has shed light on Lisa Kudrow's role on the show and her character's story arc requires her to return for more episodes. Next week, her arrival as President Fitz's rival in the next election creates a tension among Olivia and Fitz as the President warns her, "Don't test me."
Kudrow's Josie Marcus is running for the White House and Olivia tells her, "You want to be the first female president... You don't get to do that without making your personal life fair game." As revealed in the latest episode, Josie had a baby at 15 years old.
In "More Cattle, Less Bull", the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie, while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results.
The episode will air Thursday, October 21 at 10/9c on ABC. Former "Private Practice" actor Paul Adelstein and "Heroes" alum Jack Coleman guest star as Leo Bergen and Daniel Douglas Langston respectively.
More Scandal News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna