'Scandal' 3.05 Preview: Lisa Kudrow Is the President's Greatest Enemy
"Scandal" has shed light on Lisa Kudrow's role on the show and her character's story arc requires her to return for more episodes. Next week, her arrival as President Fitz's rival in the next election creates a tension among Olivia and Fitz as the President warns her, "Don't test me."
Kudrow's Josie Marcus is running for the White House and Olivia tells her, "You want to be the first female president... You don't get to do that without making your personal life fair game." As revealed in the latest episode, Josie had a baby at 15 years old.
In "More Cattle, Less Bull", the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie, while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results.
The episode will air Thursday, October 21 at 10/9c on ABC. Former "Private Practice" actor Paul Adelstein and "Heroes" alum Jack Coleman guest star as Leo Bergen and Daniel Douglas Langston respectively.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard