'Scandal' 3.05 Preview: Lisa Kudrow Is the President's Greatest Enemy
"Scandal" has shed light on Lisa Kudrow's role on the show and her character's story arc requires her to return for more episodes. Next week, her arrival as President Fitz's rival in the next election creates a tension among Olivia and Fitz as the President warns her, "Don't test me."
Kudrow's Josie Marcus is running for the White House and Olivia tells her, "You want to be the first female president... You don't get to do that without making your personal life fair game." As revealed in the latest episode, Josie had a baby at 15 years old.
In "More Cattle, Less Bull", the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie, while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results.
The episode will air Thursday, October 21 at 10/9c on ABC. Former "Private Practice" actor Paul Adelstein and "Heroes" alum Jack Coleman guest star as Leo Bergen and Daniel Douglas Langston respectively.
More Scandal News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal