'Scandal' 3.05 Preview: Lisa Kudrow Is the President's Greatest Enemy
"Scandal" has shed light on Lisa Kudrow's role on the show and her character's story arc requires her to return for more episodes. Next week, her arrival as President Fitz's rival in the next election creates a tension among Olivia and Fitz as the President warns her, "Don't test me."
Kudrow's Josie Marcus is running for the White House and Olivia tells her, "You want to be the first female president... You don't get to do that without making your personal life fair game." As revealed in the latest episode, Josie had a baby at 15 years old.
In "More Cattle, Less Bull", the team investigates Democratic Congresswoman Josie, while Olivia and Mellie have a surprising run-in during the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Meanwhile, Jake and Huck get closer to the truth about Operation Remington, which could lead to devastating results.
The episode will air Thursday, October 21 at 10/9c on ABC. Former "Private Practice" actor Paul Adelstein and "Heroes" alum Jack Coleman guest star as Leo Bergen and Daniel Douglas Langston respectively.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!