Prince George's Official Christening Photos Released
One day after Prince George's christening service, which took place on October 23, the palace released four photos from the occasion. The photos were taken shortly after the ceremony by photographer Jason Bell in the Morning Room at Clarence House, Kensington Palace.
The first photo shows Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George posing together. Prince George, who is wearing his christening robe, waves his hands as he sits on his mother's lap. Prince William and his wife smile warmly in the snap.
Prince George and William are joined by Prince Charles and the Queen in the second photo. Prince William and Charles are standing, while Prince George is in his father's arm. Wearing a blue dress, the Queen sits on a chair. In the third photo, they are joined by the Queen's husband Prince Philip, Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, Prince Harry and Kate Middleton.
The Middletons join the royal family in the last photo. The Duchess' family, which consists of parents Carole and Michael Middleton, sister Pippa Middleton, and brother James Middleton, can be seen standing behind Prince George's parents and the Queen.
Duchess of Cambridge, who attended 100 Women in Hedge Funds Benefit Gala on October 24, was asked about her three-month-old son's christening during the gala. "He was such a good boy actually, we're very lucky, he's not always like that, but... the people there, lots of action going on, it's slightly distracting," she said.
More Prince William News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer