Prince George's Official Christening Photos Released
One day after Prince George's christening service, which took place on October 23, the palace released four photos from the occasion. The photos were taken shortly after the ceremony by photographer Jason Bell in the Morning Room at Clarence House, Kensington Palace.
The first photo shows Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George posing together. Prince George, who is wearing his christening robe, waves his hands as he sits on his mother's lap. Prince William and his wife smile warmly in the snap.
Prince George and William are joined by Prince Charles and the Queen in the second photo. Prince William and Charles are standing, while Prince George is in his father's arm. Wearing a blue dress, the Queen sits on a chair. In the third photo, they are joined by the Queen's husband Prince Philip, Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, Prince Harry and Kate Middleton.
The Middletons join the royal family in the last photo. The Duchess' family, which consists of parents Carole and Michael Middleton, sister Pippa Middleton, and brother James Middleton, can be seen standing behind Prince George's parents and the Queen.
Duchess of Cambridge, who attended 100 Women in Hedge Funds Benefit Gala on October 24, was asked about her three-month-old son's christening during the gala. "He was such a good boy actually, we're very lucky, he's not always like that, but... the people there, lots of action going on, it's slightly distracting," she said.
More Prince William News
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth