'American Horror Story: Coven' Episode 4 Preview: The Price to Pay
It seems that Fiona will have more people to clash with on "American Horror Story: Coven". After she killed one of her students to maintain her throne as the Supreme, three representatives from the Council of Witchcraft come to pay a visit to the Academy with disturbing allegations.
Myrtle has had dire suspicions about Fiona for a very, very long time and they threaten to punish her by burning her at the stake if she's indeed found guilty. However, both Spalding and Cordelia have secrets that will impact the Council's investigation.
Queenie is badly injured after facing Marie's Minotaur and Fiona blames Cordelia for undermining her. Fiona won't send Queenie to a hospital to avoid attracting attention, but she sends Marie a bloody message, one that will rattle the decades-long truce between the Salem witches and the Voodoo Queen. An enraged Marie prepares for a terrible payback.
A humbled Madame LaLaurie finds herself indebted to Queenie. She's also worried, because today is Halloween, the day that fearful pranks ensue if the proper offerings are not made. As Halloween night falls, a terrifying army is raised, the girls go out to search for a missing friend, and Spalding hosts a ghastly tea party.
Meanwhile, Zoe tends to a traumatized Kyle, but when he runs away, she must find him before he can do any more harm. Elsewhere, we learn that Hank, too, has a secret.
"Fearful Pranks Ensue" will air on Wednesday, October 30 at 10 P.M. ET on FX, just in time for Halloween.
More American Horror Story News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test