'Bachelor' Star Melissa Rycroft Pregnant With Second Child
"The Bachelor" alum Melissa Rycroft and her husband Tye Strickland are going to be parents for the second time. Melissa, who also competed on "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars", announced on Tuesday, October 22 that she and husband would welcome their second child "this spring, next season."
"The dancing family is growing," Melissa said on "Good Morning America". She added, "We have a little bundle growing." The pair, who got married in 2009, are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Ava Grace.
Melissa also shared the good news via her Twitter. She wrote, "Clearly excited to share our big news!!! A new little Strickland will debut this fall!" The mother of one quickly corrected the post, "Oops... clearly not due this FALL! I meant SPRING. (Pregnancy brain at work!)" She also attached a photo of her holding a home pregnancy test.
"Thank you so much for all he sweet congrats! Clearly, we are very excited to meet the newest addition to the family!" she tweeted again. A photo which was attached to the the post shows Melissa and her husband wearing matching tops. The couple and their daughter are all smile in the photo.
Clearly excited to share our big news!!! A new little Strickland will debut this fall!
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'