Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman Premiere 'Thor: The Dark World' in London
Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman hit the Odeon Leicester Square in London along with Tom Hiddleston for the premiere of their new film "Thor: The Dark World" Tuesday, October 22. Both the male stars looked dapper in their designer suits, with Hemsworth opting for a Dolce & Gabbana.
Portman who came with her husband Benjamin Millepied was stunning in a Christian Dior number. The mother of one wore a black cashmere long-sleeve top with an open back, paired with a metallic voluminous skirt. Charlotte Olympia black pumps, diamond earrings, and a slick ponytail completed her look.
Co-star Kat Dennings looked equally lovely in her strapless outfit. The "2 Broke Girls" star donned a Lanvin gold velvet dress and accessorized it with peep-toes, Neil Lane jewels and a matching box clutch. She was joined by castmates Stellan Skarsgard, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston & Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and director Joss Whedon.
The sequel to 2011's "Thor" will come out in theaters across North America on November 8 this year. The God of Thunder will battle to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand. He sets upon his most dangerous and personal journey yet and forms an alliance with the treacherous Loki.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap