Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman Premiere 'Thor: The Dark World' in London
Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman hit the Odeon Leicester Square in London along with Tom Hiddleston for the premiere of their new film "Thor: The Dark World" Tuesday, October 22. Both the male stars looked dapper in their designer suits, with Hemsworth opting for a Dolce & Gabbana.
Portman who came with her husband Benjamin Millepied was stunning in a Christian Dior number. The mother of one wore a black cashmere long-sleeve top with an open back, paired with a metallic voluminous skirt. Charlotte Olympia black pumps, diamond earrings, and a slick ponytail completed her look.
Co-star Kat Dennings looked equally lovely in her strapless outfit. The "2 Broke Girls" star donned a Lanvin gold velvet dress and accessorized it with peep-toes, Neil Lane jewels and a matching box clutch. She was joined by castmates Stellan Skarsgard, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston & Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and director Joss Whedon.
The sequel to 2011's "Thor" will come out in theaters across North America on November 8 this year. The God of Thunder will battle to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand. He sets upon his most dangerous and personal journey yet and forms an alliance with the treacherous Loki.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance