Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman Premiere 'Thor: The Dark World' in London
Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman hit the Odeon Leicester Square in London along with Tom Hiddleston for the premiere of their new film "Thor: The Dark World" Tuesday, October 22. Both the male stars looked dapper in their designer suits, with Hemsworth opting for a Dolce & Gabbana.
Portman who came with her husband Benjamin Millepied was stunning in a Christian Dior number. The mother of one wore a black cashmere long-sleeve top with an open back, paired with a metallic voluminous skirt. Charlotte Olympia black pumps, diamond earrings, and a slick ponytail completed her look.
Co-star Kat Dennings looked equally lovely in her strapless outfit. The "2 Broke Girls" star donned a Lanvin gold velvet dress and accessorized it with peep-toes, Neil Lane jewels and a matching box clutch. She was joined by castmates Stellan Skarsgard, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston & Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and director Joss Whedon.
The sequel to 2011's "Thor" will come out in theaters across North America on November 8 this year. The God of Thunder will battle to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand. He sets upon his most dangerous and personal journey yet and forms an alliance with the treacherous Loki.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'