'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Promo Teases the Aftermath of the Big Reveal
"Pretty Little Liars" answered the big question in the newly-aired Halloween special. Their suspicion that [SPOILER ALERT!] Alison's still alive is proven to be true as she showed up in person, not in ghostly form or flashback scene, in the latest outing.
When the series returns with a new episode this winter, the girls are dealing with another big question, though, which is whom Ali's afraid of. "Tell me who you're hiding from," Emily asks Ali, who replies, "I thought I knew. But I was wrong."
"A" plays his/her creepy trick again to stop the girls from looking for their tormentor, putting his/her latest message in Hanna's mouth after she appears to be sedated by someone wearing black gloves. Ezra looks suspicious as he tells Mona, "Fear can be a very good thing."
"Who's in the Box?" will air Tuesday, January 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off "Ravenswood" will air in the time slot while the mother show is in hiatus.
"Pretty Little Liars" Winter Premiere Promo:
"Ravenswood" 1.02 Preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'