'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Promo Teases the Aftermath of the Big Reveal
"Pretty Little Liars" answered the big question in the newly-aired Halloween special. Their suspicion that [SPOILER ALERT!] Alison's still alive is proven to be true as she showed up in person, not in ghostly form or flashback scene, in the latest outing.
When the series returns with a new episode this winter, the girls are dealing with another big question, though, which is whom Ali's afraid of. "Tell me who you're hiding from," Emily asks Ali, who replies, "I thought I knew. But I was wrong."
"A" plays his/her creepy trick again to stop the girls from looking for their tormentor, putting his/her latest message in Hanna's mouth after she appears to be sedated by someone wearing black gloves. Ezra looks suspicious as he tells Mona, "Fear can be a very good thing."
"Who's in the Box?" will air Tuesday, January 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off "Ravenswood" will air in the time slot while the mother show is in hiatus.
"Pretty Little Liars" Winter Premiere Promo:
"Ravenswood" 1.02 Preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance