'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Promo Teases the Aftermath of the Big Reveal
"Pretty Little Liars" answered the big question in the newly-aired Halloween special. Their suspicion that [SPOILER ALERT!] Alison's still alive is proven to be true as she showed up in person, not in ghostly form or flashback scene, in the latest outing.
When the series returns with a new episode this winter, the girls are dealing with another big question, though, which is whom Ali's afraid of. "Tell me who you're hiding from," Emily asks Ali, who replies, "I thought I knew. But I was wrong."
"A" plays his/her creepy trick again to stop the girls from looking for their tormentor, putting his/her latest message in Hanna's mouth after she appears to be sedated by someone wearing black gloves. Ezra looks suspicious as he tells Mona, "Fear can be a very good thing."
"Who's in the Box?" will air Tuesday, January 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off "Ravenswood" will air in the time slot while the mother show is in hiatus.
"Pretty Little Liars" Winter Premiere Promo:
"Ravenswood" 1.02 Preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard