'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Promo Teases the Aftermath of the Big Reveal
"Pretty Little Liars" answered the big question in the newly-aired Halloween special. Their suspicion that [SPOILER ALERT!] Alison's still alive is proven to be true as she showed up in person, not in ghostly form or flashback scene, in the latest outing.
When the series returns with a new episode this winter, the girls are dealing with another big question, though, which is whom Ali's afraid of. "Tell me who you're hiding from," Emily asks Ali, who replies, "I thought I knew. But I was wrong."
"A" plays his/her creepy trick again to stop the girls from looking for their tormentor, putting his/her latest message in Hanna's mouth after she appears to be sedated by someone wearing black gloves. Ezra looks suspicious as he tells Mona, "Fear can be a very good thing."
"Who's in the Box?" will air Tuesday, January 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off "Ravenswood" will air in the time slot while the mother show is in hiatus.
"Pretty Little Liars" Winter Premiere Promo:
"Ravenswood" 1.02 Preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song