'Pretty Little Liars' Winter Premiere Promo Teases the Aftermath of the Big Reveal
"Pretty Little Liars" answered the big question in the newly-aired Halloween special. Their suspicion that [SPOILER ALERT!] Alison's still alive is proven to be true as she showed up in person, not in ghostly form or flashback scene, in the latest outing.
When the series returns with a new episode this winter, the girls are dealing with another big question, though, which is whom Ali's afraid of. "Tell me who you're hiding from," Emily asks Ali, who replies, "I thought I knew. But I was wrong."
"A" plays his/her creepy trick again to stop the girls from looking for their tormentor, putting his/her latest message in Hanna's mouth after she appears to be sedated by someone wearing black gloves. Ezra looks suspicious as he tells Mona, "Fear can be a very good thing."
"Who's in the Box?" will air Tuesday, January 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off "Ravenswood" will air in the time slot while the mother show is in hiatus.
"Pretty Little Liars" Winter Premiere Promo:
"Ravenswood" 1.02 Preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'