Ben Kingsley Working on New Secret Project With Marvel
Ben Kingsley caused a buzz among Marvel fanboys when he teased about a mystery project he's working on with the studio. His statement quickly leads to speculations that it has something to do with The Mandarin, the villainous role he played in "Iron Man 3" released April this year.
"It's a secret Marvel project. I'm not allowed to say any more, you're going to have to wait and see," he spilled as quoted by Belfast Telegraph. "I was with many members of the crew that were involved with 'Iron Man 3'. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family."
Speaking of his experience working with Marvel, the 69-year-old British actor had nothing but praise, "I think they have enormous taste as creative artists." He additionally gushed, "There's nothing lazy or gratuitous about their work. They are at the top of their game, and they're great company to keep."
Kingsley will next be seen in sci-fi action "Ender's Game" alongside Harrison Ford and Viola Davis among others. The film is set to be released in the United States on November 1 this year.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist