Ben Kingsley Working on New Secret Project With Marvel
Ben Kingsley caused a buzz among Marvel fanboys when he teased about a mystery project he's working on with the studio. His statement quickly leads to speculations that it has something to do with The Mandarin, the villainous role he played in "Iron Man 3" released April this year.
"It's a secret Marvel project. I'm not allowed to say any more, you're going to have to wait and see," he spilled as quoted by Belfast Telegraph. "I was with many members of the crew that were involved with 'Iron Man 3'. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family."
Speaking of his experience working with Marvel, the 69-year-old British actor had nothing but praise, "I think they have enormous taste as creative artists." He additionally gushed, "There's nothing lazy or gratuitous about their work. They are at the top of their game, and they're great company to keep."
Kingsley will next be seen in sci-fi action "Ender's Game" alongside Harrison Ford and Viola Davis among others. The film is set to be released in the United States on November 1 this year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce