Ben Kingsley Working on New Secret Project With Marvel
Ben Kingsley caused a buzz among Marvel fanboys when he teased about a mystery project he's working on with the studio. His statement quickly leads to speculations that it has something to do with The Mandarin, the villainous role he played in "Iron Man 3" released April this year.
"It's a secret Marvel project. I'm not allowed to say any more, you're going to have to wait and see," he spilled as quoted by Belfast Telegraph. "I was with many members of the crew that were involved with 'Iron Man 3'. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family."
Speaking of his experience working with Marvel, the 69-year-old British actor had nothing but praise, "I think they have enormous taste as creative artists." He additionally gushed, "There's nothing lazy or gratuitous about their work. They are at the top of their game, and they're great company to keep."
Kingsley will next be seen in sci-fi action "Ender's Game" alongside Harrison Ford and Viola Davis among others. The film is set to be released in the United States on November 1 this year.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab