Ben Kingsley Working on New Secret Project With Marvel
Ben Kingsley caused a buzz among Marvel fanboys when he teased about a mystery project he's working on with the studio. His statement quickly leads to speculations that it has something to do with The Mandarin, the villainous role he played in "Iron Man 3" released April this year.
"It's a secret Marvel project. I'm not allowed to say any more, you're going to have to wait and see," he spilled as quoted by Belfast Telegraph. "I was with many members of the crew that were involved with 'Iron Man 3'. It was lovely to see them again. It was great to be with this wonderful family."
Speaking of his experience working with Marvel, the 69-year-old British actor had nothing but praise, "I think they have enormous taste as creative artists." He additionally gushed, "There's nothing lazy or gratuitous about their work. They are at the top of their game, and they're great company to keep."
Kingsley will next be seen in sci-fi action "Ender's Game" alongside Harrison Ford and Viola Davis among others. The film is set to be released in the United States on November 1 this year.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet