Solange Enlists Jhene Aiko and More for Compilation Album 'Saint Heron'
After launching her independent label Saint Records, Solange Knowles announces that the first release from her imprint is on the way. She is currently working on a compilation album which is titled "Saint Heron".
The album will feature appearances from artists who have personally been handpicked by Solange. The 27-year-old R&B singer has enlisted Jhene Aiko, Cassie, Sampha, Jade J, Starchild and BC Kingdom among others for the 12-track record that is set to arrive on November 12.
"With Saint Heron I really wanted to celebrate and continue to cultivate the community for genre defying R&B artists," Solange said of the upcoming release in a statement. "I've personally connected with all of these extremely talented artists, and really excited for us to come together through the compilation as a new movement for music."
In addition to announcing the compilation, Solange has launched a Saint Heron website. "I'm also looking forward to SaintHeron.com being a home for music and cultural enthusiasts like myself who want to see content that really reflects the community we are a part of," the younger sister of Beyonce Knowles continued.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier