Katharine McPhee Caught Kissing 'Smash' Director Michael Morris
"American Idol" alum Katharine McPhee was recently seen in public dating Michael Morris, the director of her now canceled NBC series "Smash", in Los Angeles, and were even snapped exchanging a kiss. Problem is, they are both married to different people.
The 29-year-old McPhee is married with no children to 47-year-old producer Nick Cokas. They tied the knot in 2008, after first meeting three years prior when they performed together in the stage production of "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir". Meanwhile, Morris has been married for over a decade to actress Mary McCormack with whom he has three daughters aged between 2 to 9.
A source close to McPhee and Cokas reveal that the couple has already separated half a year ago and has since been living apart. Likewise, there's no official word on the status of Morris' marriage to McCormack, although he did not seem to mind if anyone would see his PDA with McPhee.
Although their musical drama series already screened its final episode back in June, actress and director had two full seasons of the show over which they could have developed their fondness for each other, with Morris directing a number of episodes.
More Katharine McPhee News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media