Katharine McPhee Caught Kissing 'Smash' Director Michael Morris
"American Idol" alum Katharine McPhee was recently seen in public dating Michael Morris, the director of her now canceled NBC series "Smash", in Los Angeles, and were even snapped exchanging a kiss. Problem is, they are both married to different people.
The 29-year-old McPhee is married with no children to 47-year-old producer Nick Cokas. They tied the knot in 2008, after first meeting three years prior when they performed together in the stage production of "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir". Meanwhile, Morris has been married for over a decade to actress Mary McCormack with whom he has three daughters aged between 2 to 9.
A source close to McPhee and Cokas reveal that the couple has already separated half a year ago and has since been living apart. Likewise, there's no official word on the status of Morris' marriage to McCormack, although he did not seem to mind if anyone would see his PDA with McPhee.
Although their musical drama series already screened its final episode back in June, actress and director had two full seasons of the show over which they could have developed their fondness for each other, with Morris directing a number of episodes.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill