Justin Bieber Releases New Track 'Hold Tight'
Justin Bieber has released a new song called "Hold Tight" for the third week of his "Music Mondays" series. Arriving shortly before Monday, October 21 at midnight, the R&B-tinged new track features Bieber singing over a simplified, heavy electronic drum beat.
In "Hold Tight", Bieber talks about someone who is unable to let go of the person whom he/she's head over heels in love with. "Something like a zip lock, but a lip lock/ Want you wrapped around me like a wrist watch/ Oh, so hard walking out/ Got me stuck like crazy glue," Bieber sings. "Ooh, they hold on tight/ Them lips won't let me go."
"This song is about the one you can't shake. I am a hopeless romantic so when I love someone, I never want to let them go," Bieber said of the song. "This song is about the rush you get when you have that feeling. No matter how hard you try, you can't let that person go."
"You just want to hold on as tight as you can. I tried to capture that with this one. And one more thing: it is never a bad thing to make a lady feel something inside she never felt before. Make her feel like a real lady. Hold tight girl. ;-)," he added.
"Hold Tight" is the third song released during Bieber's 10-week "Music Mondays" series. It follows up "All That Matters", which he described as "a song that conveys that being in love is one of the greatest feelings on earth."
Previously, the former boyfriend of Selena Gomez dropped his long-awaited single, "Heartbreaker". "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak - like I was when I wrote it," Bieber explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child