Justin Bieber Releases New Track 'Hold Tight'
Justin Bieber has released a new song called "Hold Tight" for the third week of his "Music Mondays" series. Arriving shortly before Monday, October 21 at midnight, the R&B-tinged new track features Bieber singing over a simplified, heavy electronic drum beat.
In "Hold Tight", Bieber talks about someone who is unable to let go of the person whom he/she's head over heels in love with. "Something like a zip lock, but a lip lock/ Want you wrapped around me like a wrist watch/ Oh, so hard walking out/ Got me stuck like crazy glue," Bieber sings. "Ooh, they hold on tight/ Them lips won't let me go."
"This song is about the one you can't shake. I am a hopeless romantic so when I love someone, I never want to let them go," Bieber said of the song. "This song is about the rush you get when you have that feeling. No matter how hard you try, you can't let that person go."
"You just want to hold on as tight as you can. I tried to capture that with this one. And one more thing: it is never a bad thing to make a lady feel something inside she never felt before. Make her feel like a real lady. Hold tight girl. ;-)," he added.
"Hold Tight" is the third song released during Bieber's 10-week "Music Mondays" series. It follows up "All That Matters", which he described as "a song that conveys that being in love is one of the greatest feelings on earth."
Previously, the former boyfriend of Selena Gomez dropped his long-awaited single, "Heartbreaker". "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak - like I was when I wrote it," Bieber explained.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby