Sandra Bullock and Son Louis Sport Skeleton Costumes at Halloween Party
Sandra Bullock and her son Louis dressed as skeletons as they attended a Halloween party on Saturday, October 19. In a picture which was taken that day, the "Gravity" star can bee seen sporting spooky make-up as she holds hands with Louis. She wore a lace dress with a skeleton corset during the outing.
Bullock's 3-year-old son also sported similar costume for the party, which was held in Sherman Oaks, Calif. Louis even had bat wings to complete his looks. The 3-year-old boy, however, did not wear the wings.
In a recent interview with Vogue, Bullock said that Louis was her priority. "I think this business can take the child out of kids so quickly. I don't want him to have pressures brought on by what I do. I will quit. I will leave. If I see whatever i'm doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska," the actress, who played alongside Melissa McCarthy in "The Heat", said.
In the magazine interview, Bullock also revealed that she was open to the possibility of having more children. "If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it. I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore," she added.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones