Sandra Bullock and Son Louis Sport Skeleton Costumes at Halloween Party
Sandra Bullock and her son Louis dressed as skeletons as they attended a Halloween party on Saturday, October 19. In a picture which was taken that day, the "Gravity" star can bee seen sporting spooky make-up as she holds hands with Louis. She wore a lace dress with a skeleton corset during the outing.
Bullock's 3-year-old son also sported similar costume for the party, which was held in Sherman Oaks, Calif. Louis even had bat wings to complete his looks. The 3-year-old boy, however, did not wear the wings.
In a recent interview with Vogue, Bullock said that Louis was her priority. "I think this business can take the child out of kids so quickly. I don't want him to have pressures brought on by what I do. I will quit. I will leave. If I see whatever i'm doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska," the actress, who played alongside Melissa McCarthy in "The Heat", said.
In the magazine interview, Bullock also revealed that she was open to the possibility of having more children. "If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it. I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore," she added.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie