Sandra Bullock and Son Louis Sport Skeleton Costumes at Halloween Party
Sandra Bullock and her son Louis dressed as skeletons as they attended a Halloween party on Saturday, October 19. In a picture which was taken that day, the "Gravity" star can bee seen sporting spooky make-up as she holds hands with Louis. She wore a lace dress with a skeleton corset during the outing.
Bullock's 3-year-old son also sported similar costume for the party, which was held in Sherman Oaks, Calif. Louis even had bat wings to complete his looks. The 3-year-old boy, however, did not wear the wings.
In a recent interview with Vogue, Bullock said that Louis was her priority. "I think this business can take the child out of kids so quickly. I don't want him to have pressures brought on by what I do. I will quit. I will leave. If I see whatever i'm doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska," the actress, who played alongside Melissa McCarthy in "The Heat", said.
In the magazine interview, Bullock also revealed that she was open to the possibility of having more children. "If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it. I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore," she added.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special