Sandra Bullock and Son Louis Sport Skeleton Costumes at Halloween Party
Sandra Bullock and her son Louis dressed as skeletons as they attended a Halloween party on Saturday, October 19. In a picture which was taken that day, the "Gravity" star can bee seen sporting spooky make-up as she holds hands with Louis. She wore a lace dress with a skeleton corset during the outing.
Bullock's 3-year-old son also sported similar costume for the party, which was held in Sherman Oaks, Calif. Louis even had bat wings to complete his looks. The 3-year-old boy, however, did not wear the wings.
In a recent interview with Vogue, Bullock said that Louis was her priority. "I think this business can take the child out of kids so quickly. I don't want him to have pressures brought on by what I do. I will quit. I will leave. If I see whatever i'm doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska," the actress, who played alongside Melissa McCarthy in "The Heat", said.
In the magazine interview, Bullock also revealed that she was open to the possibility of having more children. "If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it. I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore," she added.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs