Carrie Underwood Sets Off Fire Alarm After Cooking Attempt
Carrie Underwood experienced some kitchen drama while trying to make dinner. The "Blown Away" singer was trying to prepare something on Saturday night, October 19 when her cooking set off the fire alarm.
The singer took to Twitter to tell her followers about the incident. "I set off the fire alarm in my apartment tonight trying to make dinner. Oops! Sorry neighbors... #TopChef #KitchenNightmares," she wrote.
Underwood, who is married to Canadian hockey player Mike Fisher, admitted last year that she was working on her cooking skill. "I mean I try. I want to be that mom some day. My mom makes the best fill-in-the-blank. I would love to be that, so I am working on it," she told Ellen DeGeneres.
The country singer is not the only celebrity who had fire drama in the kitchen. Two months ago, fire fighters responded to a call from Ozzy Osbourne's house in Los Angeles after he caused a blaze with his cooking. The Black Sabbath rocker thankfully was fine following the incident.
Sharon Osbourne, who was in London at that time, talked about the incident on Twitter. She wrote, "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes