Carrie Underwood Sets Off Fire Alarm After Cooking Attempt
Carrie Underwood experienced some kitchen drama while trying to make dinner. The "Blown Away" singer was trying to prepare something on Saturday night, October 19 when her cooking set off the fire alarm.
The singer took to Twitter to tell her followers about the incident. "I set off the fire alarm in my apartment tonight trying to make dinner. Oops! Sorry neighbors... #TopChef #KitchenNightmares," she wrote.
Underwood, who is married to Canadian hockey player Mike Fisher, admitted last year that she was working on her cooking skill. "I mean I try. I want to be that mom some day. My mom makes the best fill-in-the-blank. I would love to be that, so I am working on it," she told Ellen DeGeneres.
The country singer is not the only celebrity who had fire drama in the kitchen. Two months ago, fire fighters responded to a call from Ozzy Osbourne's house in Los Angeles after he caused a blaze with his cooking. The Black Sabbath rocker thankfully was fine following the incident.
Sharon Osbourne, who was in London at that time, talked about the incident on Twitter. She wrote, "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri