Carrie Underwood Sets Off Fire Alarm After Cooking Attempt
Carrie Underwood experienced some kitchen drama while trying to make dinner. The "Blown Away" singer was trying to prepare something on Saturday night, October 19 when her cooking set off the fire alarm.
The singer took to Twitter to tell her followers about the incident. "I set off the fire alarm in my apartment tonight trying to make dinner. Oops! Sorry neighbors... #TopChef #KitchenNightmares," she wrote.
Underwood, who is married to Canadian hockey player Mike Fisher, admitted last year that she was working on her cooking skill. "I mean I try. I want to be that mom some day. My mom makes the best fill-in-the-blank. I would love to be that, so I am working on it," she told Ellen DeGeneres.
The country singer is not the only celebrity who had fire drama in the kitchen. Two months ago, fire fighters responded to a call from Ozzy Osbourne's house in Los Angeles after he caused a blaze with his cooking. The Black Sabbath rocker thankfully was fine following the incident.
Sharon Osbourne, who was in London at that time, talked about the incident on Twitter. She wrote, "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR