Carrie Underwood Sets Off Fire Alarm After Cooking Attempt
Carrie Underwood experienced some kitchen drama while trying to make dinner. The "Blown Away" singer was trying to prepare something on Saturday night, October 19 when her cooking set off the fire alarm.
The singer took to Twitter to tell her followers about the incident. "I set off the fire alarm in my apartment tonight trying to make dinner. Oops! Sorry neighbors... #TopChef #KitchenNightmares," she wrote.
Underwood, who is married to Canadian hockey player Mike Fisher, admitted last year that she was working on her cooking skill. "I mean I try. I want to be that mom some day. My mom makes the best fill-in-the-blank. I would love to be that, so I am working on it," she told Ellen DeGeneres.
The country singer is not the only celebrity who had fire drama in the kitchen. Two months ago, fire fighters responded to a call from Ozzy Osbourne's house in Los Angeles after he caused a blaze with his cooking. The Black Sabbath rocker thankfully was fine following the incident.
Sharon Osbourne, who was in London at that time, talked about the incident on Twitter. She wrote, "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media