Video: Kid Cudi Pushes Fans Off Stage During Concert in Texas
Kid Cudi has shown his fans that he won't be pleased with any kind of stage invasion. During his recent show in Texas, the 29-year-old rapper forced an overexcited fan who suddenly made a cameo appearance to get off of his stage.
The moment was caught in the camera of an audience member. The short video gives a look at space suit-clad Cudi performing a tune called "Cudi Zone" when he noticed that he had an unexpected guest on his stage.
Without even pausing his performance, he pushed the overexcited male fan off the stage. The fan stumbled down, but the rapper didn't care. Security guards later emerged to take care of the invader. "Not on my watch," Cudi declared before resuming his show.
After the show, Cudi tweeted, "HOUSTON I HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH U. BULLS**T ASIDE, THIS NIGHT DEF GOES DOWN IN THE BOOKS!"
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility