Video: Kid Cudi Pushes Fans Off Stage During Concert in Texas
Kid Cudi has shown his fans that he won't be pleased with any kind of stage invasion. During his recent show in Texas, the 29-year-old rapper forced an overexcited fan who suddenly made a cameo appearance to get off of his stage.
The moment was caught in the camera of an audience member. The short video gives a look at space suit-clad Cudi performing a tune called "Cudi Zone" when he noticed that he had an unexpected guest on his stage.
Without even pausing his performance, he pushed the overexcited male fan off the stage. The fan stumbled down, but the rapper didn't care. Security guards later emerged to take care of the invader. "Not on my watch," Cudi declared before resuming his show.
After the show, Cudi tweeted, "HOUSTON I HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH U. BULLS**T ASIDE, THIS NIGHT DEF GOES DOWN IN THE BOOKS!"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars