Jamie-Lynn Sigler Shows Off New Baby Beau Kyle
Less than two months after she and her baseball player fiance Cutter Dykstra welcomed their first child Beau Kyle, actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler is ready to show her new baby to the world. The 32-year-old "The Sopranos" alum appear with the two most important boys in her life and their pet dog in a new issue of Us Weekly, where she opens up about how having a child has changed her life.
"It's such an overwhelming feeling of responsibility, of love, of fear, of everything," Sigler says about her new role as a mom. Now she says she gets it, "how they say you will never know what love is until you have a child," her first one with Dykstra with whom she got engaged to back in January this year.
As a first-time mother, Sigler had to endure 36 hours of labor before finally giving birth to 8-pounds, 4-ounces Beau Kyle last August 28 in Los Angeles. The growing boy will now be accompanying his doting parents when dad Cutter hits the road soon when the minor league's new baseball season kicks off next year.
As Sigler and Dykstra enjoy their new bundle of joy, they will also be planning for their much awaited wedding that will likely take place in 2015 and after that, another baby to join their growing brood. But for the meantime, they'll have to content themselves with Beau Kyle with whom they "have a routine and now it's fun" with dad Cutter giving his little boy "a bottle every night."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her