Robin Williams in Talks to Return for 'Night at the Museum 3'
Robin Williams is likely to reunite with Ben Stiller in the next "Night at the Museum" film. The 62-year-old star played Teddy Roosevelt in the two previous movies and is reportedly approached to reprise his role in the upcoming "Night at the Museum 3".
Shawn Levy, who directed the first "Night at the Museum" in 2006 and the 2009 follow-up "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", will also return as the helmer in the third entry. They are expected to begin filming February next year.
Based on the 1993 children's book by Milan Trenc, the movie franchise revolves around Larry Daley (Stiller) as a watchman at the American Museum of Natural History where the occupants come to life at night. Details of the plotline for the new installment are still under wraps.
Williams also played historical figure Dwight D. Eisenhower in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" which was released earlier this year. He will next be seen in "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and "A Friggin' Christmas Miracle".
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship