Robin Williams in Talks to Return for 'Night at the Museum 3'
Robin Williams is likely to reunite with Ben Stiller in the next "Night at the Museum" film. The 62-year-old star played Teddy Roosevelt in the two previous movies and is reportedly approached to reprise his role in the upcoming "Night at the Museum 3".
Shawn Levy, who directed the first "Night at the Museum" in 2006 and the 2009 follow-up "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", will also return as the helmer in the third entry. They are expected to begin filming February next year.
Based on the 1993 children's book by Milan Trenc, the movie franchise revolves around Larry Daley (Stiller) as a watchman at the American Museum of Natural History where the occupants come to life at night. Details of the plotline for the new installment are still under wraps.
Williams also played historical figure Dwight D. Eisenhower in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" which was released earlier this year. He will next be seen in "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and "A Friggin' Christmas Miracle".
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?