Robin Williams in Talks to Return for 'Night at the Museum 3'
Robin Williams is likely to reunite with Ben Stiller in the next "Night at the Museum" film. The 62-year-old star played Teddy Roosevelt in the two previous movies and is reportedly approached to reprise his role in the upcoming "Night at the Museum 3".
Shawn Levy, who directed the first "Night at the Museum" in 2006 and the 2009 follow-up "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", will also return as the helmer in the third entry. They are expected to begin filming February next year.
Based on the 1993 children's book by Milan Trenc, the movie franchise revolves around Larry Daley (Stiller) as a watchman at the American Museum of Natural History where the occupants come to life at night. Details of the plotline for the new installment are still under wraps.
Williams also played historical figure Dwight D. Eisenhower in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" which was released earlier this year. He will next be seen in "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and "A Friggin' Christmas Miracle".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny