Robin Williams in Talks to Return for 'Night at the Museum 3'
Robin Williams is likely to reunite with Ben Stiller in the next "Night at the Museum" film. The 62-year-old star played Teddy Roosevelt in the two previous movies and is reportedly approached to reprise his role in the upcoming "Night at the Museum 3".
Shawn Levy, who directed the first "Night at the Museum" in 2006 and the 2009 follow-up "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", will also return as the helmer in the third entry. They are expected to begin filming February next year.
Based on the 1993 children's book by Milan Trenc, the movie franchise revolves around Larry Daley (Stiller) as a watchman at the American Museum of Natural History where the occupants come to life at night. Details of the plotline for the new installment are still under wraps.
Williams also played historical figure Dwight D. Eisenhower in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" which was released earlier this year. He will next be seen in "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and "A Friggin' Christmas Miracle".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March