Robin Williams in Talks to Return for 'Night at the Museum 3'
Robin Williams is likely to reunite with Ben Stiller in the next "Night at the Museum" film. The 62-year-old star played Teddy Roosevelt in the two previous movies and is reportedly approached to reprise his role in the upcoming "Night at the Museum 3".
Shawn Levy, who directed the first "Night at the Museum" in 2006 and the 2009 follow-up "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian", will also return as the helmer in the third entry. They are expected to begin filming February next year.
Based on the 1993 children's book by Milan Trenc, the movie franchise revolves around Larry Daley (Stiller) as a watchman at the American Museum of Natural History where the occupants come to life at night. Details of the plotline for the new installment are still under wraps.
Williams also played historical figure Dwight D. Eisenhower in "Lee Daniels' The Butler" which was released earlier this year. He will next be seen in "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and "A Friggin' Christmas Miracle".
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC