'Homefront' Red Band Trailer: James Franco Smashes Kneecaps
An age-restricted trailer for action thriller "Homefront" has just arrived, giving a more look at James Franco as a sadistic unforgiving meth-cooking gangster. In one scene, he pays some new meth traffickers a visit and beat their leader to a bloody pulp with what looks like a baseball bat.
Next come Phil Broker played by Jason Statham. The DEA agent retires to the small town in hopes to live a quite life with his daughter, but he crosses paths with the drug kingpin, Gator Bodine, when their kids get into a playground fight. Now Phil has to protect his family from Gator and his band of thugs.
Directed by Gary Fleder, "Homefront" was written by Sylvester Stallone, based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name. It's supported by Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre among others. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group