'Homefront' Red Band Trailer: James Franco Smashes Kneecaps
An age-restricted trailer for action thriller "Homefront" has just arrived, giving a more look at James Franco as a sadistic unforgiving meth-cooking gangster. In one scene, he pays some new meth traffickers a visit and beat their leader to a bloody pulp with what looks like a baseball bat.
Next come Phil Broker played by Jason Statham. The DEA agent retires to the small town in hopes to live a quite life with his daughter, but he crosses paths with the drug kingpin, Gator Bodine, when their kids get into a playground fight. Now Phil has to protect his family from Gator and his band of thugs.
Directed by Gary Fleder, "Homefront" was written by Sylvester Stallone, based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name. It's supported by Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre among others. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist