'Homefront' Red Band Trailer: James Franco Smashes Kneecaps
An age-restricted trailer for action thriller "Homefront" has just arrived, giving a more look at James Franco as a sadistic unforgiving meth-cooking gangster. In one scene, he pays some new meth traffickers a visit and beat their leader to a bloody pulp with what looks like a baseball bat.
Next come Phil Broker played by Jason Statham. The DEA agent retires to the small town in hopes to live a quite life with his daughter, but he crosses paths with the drug kingpin, Gator Bodine, when their kids get into a playground fight. Now Phil has to protect his family from Gator and his band of thugs.
Directed by Gary Fleder, "Homefront" was written by Sylvester Stallone, based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name. It's supported by Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre among others. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival