'Homefront' Red Band Trailer: James Franco Smashes Kneecaps
An age-restricted trailer for action thriller "Homefront" has just arrived, giving a more look at James Franco as a sadistic unforgiving meth-cooking gangster. In one scene, he pays some new meth traffickers a visit and beat their leader to a bloody pulp with what looks like a baseball bat.
Next come Phil Broker played by Jason Statham. The DEA agent retires to the small town in hopes to live a quite life with his daughter, but he crosses paths with the drug kingpin, Gator Bodine, when their kids get into a playground fight. Now Phil has to protect his family from Gator and his band of thugs.
Directed by Gary Fleder, "Homefront" was written by Sylvester Stallone, based on Chuck Logan's novel of the same name. It's supported by Kate Bosworth, Winona Ryder and Rachelle Lefevre among others. It is scheduled to be released in the United States on November 27.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences