Gwyneth Paltrow Takedown Article by Vanity Fair Involves Alleged Affair
In the continuing saga that is the ongoing feud between Hollywood A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow and popular magazine Vanity Fair, latest reports on the takedown article that will be run by the publication on the Oscar-winner reveal that perhaps the efforts by the actress to prevent the story from being put together is to conceal an alleged affair. The supposed man who got in between Paltrow and husband Chris Martin is said to be Miami billionaire Jeff Soffer.
According to a source, "Vanity Fair is asking if Gwyneth had an affair with Jeff back in 2008 when he reopened the Fontainebleau." Soffer reportedly flew her in for the opening. She allegedly stayed at his house, rode in his Bentley, had a private tour of the hotel, and spent a day on his yacht along with another movie star, Kate Hudson.
But Paltrow's representative is quick on the draw, declaring that the rumored affair is "ridiculous" and "one big lie." "Jeff is a long time friend of Gwyneth's and there was absolutely no romantic relationship with him. He flew several friends down to Miami, not just Gwyneth," the rep says.
Although Paltrow has admitted in the past that her marriage to Martin is not always a bed of roses, she insists there are no infidelity issues between them so far, saying, "I haven't really experienced that." In the case of Soffer, he just got married to former Sports Illustrated cover girl Elle Macpherson last July.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says