Gwyneth Paltrow Takedown Article by Vanity Fair Involves Alleged Affair
In the continuing saga that is the ongoing feud between Hollywood A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow and popular magazine Vanity Fair, latest reports on the takedown article that will be run by the publication on the Oscar-winner reveal that perhaps the efforts by the actress to prevent the story from being put together is to conceal an alleged affair. The supposed man who got in between Paltrow and husband Chris Martin is said to be Miami billionaire Jeff Soffer.
According to a source, "Vanity Fair is asking if Gwyneth had an affair with Jeff back in 2008 when he reopened the Fontainebleau." Soffer reportedly flew her in for the opening. She allegedly stayed at his house, rode in his Bentley, had a private tour of the hotel, and spent a day on his yacht along with another movie star, Kate Hudson.
But Paltrow's representative is quick on the draw, declaring that the rumored affair is "ridiculous" and "one big lie." "Jeff is a long time friend of Gwyneth's and there was absolutely no romantic relationship with him. He flew several friends down to Miami, not just Gwyneth," the rep says.
Although Paltrow has admitted in the past that her marriage to Martin is not always a bed of roses, she insists there are no infidelity issues between them so far, saying, "I haven't really experienced that." In the case of Soffer, he just got married to former Sports Illustrated cover girl Elle Macpherson last July.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet