Jason Segel Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss on Set of 'Sex Tape'
Jason Segel apparently has dropped some major amount of weight over the summer to prepare for his role in "Sex Tape". The actor looked much slimmer than he usually did when being spotted on the set of his new film recently.
Segel, 33, has been open about his desire to lose weight ahead of the raunchy movie, but the "How I Met Your Mother" star might have taken it to the extreme as he looked almost unrecognizable when hitting the film's set in Boston.
"I've just been living healthy, exercising, eating right - no more midnight pizzas," he said of his new lifestyle. "It is R-rated," he explained when the subject of his new movie with Cameron Diaz came up, "and I'm not in shape for no reason."
"I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types." He added, "This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by Segel and Diaz as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18, 2014.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed