Jason Segel Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss on Set of 'Sex Tape'
Jason Segel apparently has dropped some major amount of weight over the summer to prepare for his role in "Sex Tape". The actor looked much slimmer than he usually did when being spotted on the set of his new film recently.
Segel, 33, has been open about his desire to lose weight ahead of the raunchy movie, but the "How I Met Your Mother" star might have taken it to the extreme as he looked almost unrecognizable when hitting the film's set in Boston.
"I've just been living healthy, exercising, eating right - no more midnight pizzas," he said of his new lifestyle. "It is R-rated," he explained when the subject of his new movie with Cameron Diaz came up, "and I'm not in shape for no reason."
"I took heat for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', where I was completely nude," he recalled. "But different characters require different body types." He added, "This time when I take my shirt off, I've made a promise to myself, it doesn't have to be funny."
"Sex Tape" will follow a married couple played by Segel and Diaz as they wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Supported by Jack Black, it is due in the U.S. on July 18, 2014.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?