Josh Brolin in Talks to Join 'Jurassic World'
Josh Brolin could star in "Jurassic World". He is reportedly in early negotiations to be involved in the project, joining other actors previously linked to the film like Bryce Dallas Howard and young stars Ty Simpkins ("Insidious") and Nick Robinson ("The Kings of Summer").
A fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" movie franchise, "Jurassic World" will be released in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2015. The new movie initially eyed a June 24 start for production and a June 13, 2014 for release, but got delayed due to script issues.
Director Colin Trevorrow, along with his "Safety Not Guaranteed" partner Derek Connolly, writes the script based on the original draft penned by "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" scribes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver. Steven Spielberg, the director of the first two installments, will serve as the executive producer.
The plot detail is still scarce, but Trevorrow once confirmed that there would be a new dinosaur in the upcoming film. "We have a new one that's pretty cool. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but...It's pretty bad ass," the director said in an interview.
Brolin, 45, was last seen in "Gangster Squad" and will next appear in Spike Lee's thriller "Oldboy" due November 27 this year. He also lines up new movies "Labor Day", "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" and "Inherent Vice".
More Jurassic World News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'