Josh Brolin in Talks to Join 'Jurassic World'
Josh Brolin could star in "Jurassic World". He is reportedly in early negotiations to be involved in the project, joining other actors previously linked to the film like Bryce Dallas Howard and young stars Ty Simpkins ("Insidious") and Nick Robinson ("The Kings of Summer").
A fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" movie franchise, "Jurassic World" will be released in U.S. theaters on June 12, 2015. The new movie initially eyed a June 24 start for production and a June 13, 2014 for release, but got delayed due to script issues.
Director Colin Trevorrow, along with his "Safety Not Guaranteed" partner Derek Connolly, writes the script based on the original draft penned by "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" scribes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver. Steven Spielberg, the director of the first two installments, will serve as the executive producer.
The plot detail is still scarce, but Trevorrow once confirmed that there would be a new dinosaur in the upcoming film. "We have a new one that's pretty cool. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but...It's pretty bad ass," the director said in an interview.
Brolin, 45, was last seen in "Gangster Squad" and will next appear in Spike Lee's thriller "Oldboy" due November 27 this year. He also lines up new movies "Labor Day", "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" and "Inherent Vice".
More Jurassic World News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik