Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde Get Steamy in 'Endless Love' First Trailer
"Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer and "Carrie" beauty Gabriella Wilde play star-crossed lovers in the first trailer for coming-of-age romance drama "Endless Love". In a classic story of a privileged girl meets a boy from the other side of the tracks, their paths cross.
But her rich parents are hell bent on keeping her away from him, apparently thinking he's not good enough for their precious daughter. The clothes are taken off, the innocence is lost and the social barriers are broken as the young couple is caught up in the throes of passionate romance.
This love story will come to theaters on Valentine's Day 2014. It's a remake of a classic 1981 love story of the same time based on Scott Spencer's popular book. The original movie helped propel Brooke Shields' name to stardom and marked Tom Cruise' first motion picture role, though it was a minor one.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer