Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde Get Steamy in 'Endless Love' First Trailer
"Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer and "Carrie" beauty Gabriella Wilde play star-crossed lovers in the first trailer for coming-of-age romance drama "Endless Love". In a classic story of a privileged girl meets a boy from the other side of the tracks, their paths cross.
But her rich parents are hell bent on keeping her away from him, apparently thinking he's not good enough for their precious daughter. The clothes are taken off, the innocence is lost and the social barriers are broken as the young couple is caught up in the throes of passionate romance.
This love story will come to theaters on Valentine's Day 2014. It's a remake of a classic 1981 love story of the same time based on Scott Spencer's popular book. The original movie helped propel Brooke Shields' name to stardom and marked Tom Cruise' first motion picture role, though it was a minor one.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway