Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde Get Steamy in 'Endless Love' First Trailer
"Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer and "Carrie" beauty Gabriella Wilde play star-crossed lovers in the first trailer for coming-of-age romance drama "Endless Love". In a classic story of a privileged girl meets a boy from the other side of the tracks, their paths cross.
But her rich parents are hell bent on keeping her away from him, apparently thinking he's not good enough for their precious daughter. The clothes are taken off, the innocence is lost and the social barriers are broken as the young couple is caught up in the throes of passionate romance.
This love story will come to theaters on Valentine's Day 2014. It's a remake of a classic 1981 love story of the same time based on Scott Spencer's popular book. The original movie helped propel Brooke Shields' name to stardom and marked Tom Cruise' first motion picture role, though it was a minor one.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences