Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde Get Steamy in 'Endless Love' First Trailer
"Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer and "Carrie" beauty Gabriella Wilde play star-crossed lovers in the first trailer for coming-of-age romance drama "Endless Love". In a classic story of a privileged girl meets a boy from the other side of the tracks, their paths cross.
But her rich parents are hell bent on keeping her away from him, apparently thinking he's not good enough for their precious daughter. The clothes are taken off, the innocence is lost and the social barriers are broken as the young couple is caught up in the throes of passionate romance.
This love story will come to theaters on Valentine's Day 2014. It's a remake of a classic 1981 love story of the same time based on Scott Spencer's popular book. The original movie helped propel Brooke Shields' name to stardom and marked Tom Cruise' first motion picture role, though it was a minor one.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'