Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde Get Steamy in 'Endless Love' First Trailer
"Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer and "Carrie" beauty Gabriella Wilde play star-crossed lovers in the first trailer for coming-of-age romance drama "Endless Love". In a classic story of a privileged girl meets a boy from the other side of the tracks, their paths cross.
But her rich parents are hell bent on keeping her away from him, apparently thinking he's not good enough for their precious daughter. The clothes are taken off, the innocence is lost and the social barriers are broken as the young couple is caught up in the throes of passionate romance.
This love story will come to theaters on Valentine's Day 2014. It's a remake of a classic 1981 love story of the same time based on Scott Spencer's popular book. The original movie helped propel Brooke Shields' name to stardom and marked Tom Cruise' first motion picture role, though it was a minor one.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?