'Non-Stop' First Trailer: Liam Neeson Framed for Hijacking an Airplane
A first trailer for new movie "Non-Stop" has been released, featuring Liam Neeson as a U.S. marshal named Bill Marks who is onboard a hijacked plane. He's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, but a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The story starts when Marks receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As the search to find the hijacker begins, everyone on the plane is turned against him as they learn that the bank account is in his own name.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays the woman who sits next to Marks on the flight. The film is due in the U.S. on February 28, 2014.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'