'Non-Stop' First Trailer: Liam Neeson Framed for Hijacking an Airplane
A first trailer for new movie "Non-Stop" has been released, featuring Liam Neeson as a U.S. marshal named Bill Marks who is onboard a hijacked plane. He's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, but a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The story starts when Marks receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As the search to find the hijacker begins, everyone on the plane is turned against him as they learn that the bank account is in his own name.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays the woman who sits next to Marks on the flight. The film is due in the U.S. on February 28, 2014.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video