'Non-Stop' First Trailer: Liam Neeson Framed for Hijacking an Airplane
A first trailer for new movie "Non-Stop" has been released, featuring Liam Neeson as a U.S. marshal named Bill Marks who is onboard a hijacked plane. He's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, but a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The story starts when Marks receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As the search to find the hijacker begins, everyone on the plane is turned against him as they learn that the bank account is in his own name.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays the woman who sits next to Marks on the flight. The film is due in the U.S. on February 28, 2014.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert