'Non-Stop' First Trailer: Liam Neeson Framed for Hijacking an Airplane
A first trailer for new movie "Non-Stop" has been released, featuring Liam Neeson as a U.S. marshal named Bill Marks who is onboard a hijacked plane. He's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, but a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The story starts when Marks receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As the search to find the hijacker begins, everyone on the plane is turned against him as they learn that the bank account is in his own name.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays the woman who sits next to Marks on the flight. The film is due in the U.S. on February 28, 2014.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover