'Non-Stop' First Trailer: Liam Neeson Framed for Hijacking an Airplane
A first trailer for new movie "Non-Stop" has been released, featuring Liam Neeson as a U.S. marshal named Bill Marks who is onboard a hijacked plane. He's trying to stop the mysterious criminal from killing the passengers, but a shocking finding leads him to being accused as the person responsible for the hijacking.
The story starts when Marks receives a series of anonymous threatening messages stating that a passenger will be killed every 20 minutes until $150 million are transferred into a secret bank account. As the search to find the hijacker begins, everyone on the plane is turned against him as they learn that the bank account is in his own name.
The action thriller is directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, who previously helmed Neeson's 2011 psychological thriller "Unknown (2011)". Julianne Moore portrays the woman who sits next to Marks on the flight. The film is due in the U.S. on February 28, 2014.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer