Mike Myers and Wife Expecting Second Child
Mike Myers will be a father again. A representative for the "Shrek the Third" star has confirmed that Mike and his wife Kelly Tisdale are expecting their second baby. "We are thrilled," Mike and Kelly tell PEOPLE.
Mike and Kelly started dating in 2006 and they got married in a private ceremony in New York City 4 years later. They are already parents to a 2-year-old son, Spike.
Mike, who was promoting documentary movie about talent manager Shep Gordon "Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon", told Deadline in September that he always wanted to expand his family. "Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life," Mike said.
"I knew I wanted to be a father, I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely," Mike continued, adding, "Shep and I have had many conversations about fatherhood, he is the ambassador of babies. I'd tell him about a movie and he's say, 'Great Mike, so when are you going to have kids?' I'd say, yeah, umm, well... I had a great dad and always wanted to have the experience and I'm having it now... It's no accident that my unbelievable gift of becoming a dad is connected to Shep's story."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen