Ex-Black Sabbath Star Bill Ward Recovering From Intestinal Surgery
Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward is recovering following a surgery. The musician underwent a surgery in California to fix perforation in the wall of his intestine, Wenn reports. He is currently resting and is expected to make full recovery soon.
The surgery, however, forced him to cancel an appearance in Maryland on October 26. "I am truly sorry that I have to postpone the Absence of Corners gallery reception," he said in a statement.
"The feedback I have received from everyone about this project has been astounding, and I was so looking forward to this event. I want to thank the Annapolis Collection Gallery for everything they are doing. I am honored that they are exhibiting my art, and I hope to get there to celebrate this collection with you all very soon," he added.
A few months ago, Ozzy Osbourne commented on Ward's physical condition, saying that the drummer was overweight. "Here's the bottom line: Being a drummer is the most physical part of any band. And when Bill turned up, he looked like an old guy. I don't think he had the stamina to play for an hour or so onstage," Osbourne told Classic Rock Magazine in August.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?