Ex-Black Sabbath Star Bill Ward Recovering From Intestinal Surgery
Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward is recovering following a surgery. The musician underwent a surgery in California to fix perforation in the wall of his intestine, Wenn reports. He is currently resting and is expected to make full recovery soon.
The surgery, however, forced him to cancel an appearance in Maryland on October 26. "I am truly sorry that I have to postpone the Absence of Corners gallery reception," he said in a statement.
"The feedback I have received from everyone about this project has been astounding, and I was so looking forward to this event. I want to thank the Annapolis Collection Gallery for everything they are doing. I am honored that they are exhibiting my art, and I hope to get there to celebrate this collection with you all very soon," he added.
A few months ago, Ozzy Osbourne commented on Ward's physical condition, saying that the drummer was overweight. "Here's the bottom line: Being a drummer is the most physical part of any band. And when Bill turned up, he looked like an old guy. I don't think he had the stamina to play for an hour or so onstage," Osbourne told Classic Rock Magazine in August.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival