Ex-Black Sabbath Star Bill Ward Recovering From Intestinal Surgery
Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward is recovering following a surgery. The musician underwent a surgery in California to fix perforation in the wall of his intestine, Wenn reports. He is currently resting and is expected to make full recovery soon.
The surgery, however, forced him to cancel an appearance in Maryland on October 26. "I am truly sorry that I have to postpone the Absence of Corners gallery reception," he said in a statement.
"The feedback I have received from everyone about this project has been astounding, and I was so looking forward to this event. I want to thank the Annapolis Collection Gallery for everything they are doing. I am honored that they are exhibiting my art, and I hope to get there to celebrate this collection with you all very soon," he added.
A few months ago, Ozzy Osbourne commented on Ward's physical condition, saying that the drummer was overweight. "Here's the bottom line: Being a drummer is the most physical part of any band. And when Bill turned up, he looked like an old guy. I don't think he had the stamina to play for an hour or so onstage," Osbourne told Classic Rock Magazine in August.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie