Ex-Black Sabbath Star Bill Ward Recovering From Intestinal Surgery
Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward is recovering following a surgery. The musician underwent a surgery in California to fix perforation in the wall of his intestine, Wenn reports. He is currently resting and is expected to make full recovery soon.
The surgery, however, forced him to cancel an appearance in Maryland on October 26. "I am truly sorry that I have to postpone the Absence of Corners gallery reception," he said in a statement.
"The feedback I have received from everyone about this project has been astounding, and I was so looking forward to this event. I want to thank the Annapolis Collection Gallery for everything they are doing. I am honored that they are exhibiting my art, and I hope to get there to celebrate this collection with you all very soon," he added.
A few months ago, Ozzy Osbourne commented on Ward's physical condition, saying that the drummer was overweight. "Here's the bottom line: Being a drummer is the most physical part of any band. And when Bill turned up, he looked like an old guy. I don't think he had the stamina to play for an hour or so onstage," Osbourne told Classic Rock Magazine in August.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch