Ex-Black Sabbath Star Bill Ward Recovering From Intestinal Surgery
Former Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward is recovering following a surgery. The musician underwent a surgery in California to fix perforation in the wall of his intestine, Wenn reports. He is currently resting and is expected to make full recovery soon.
The surgery, however, forced him to cancel an appearance in Maryland on October 26. "I am truly sorry that I have to postpone the Absence of Corners gallery reception," he said in a statement.
"The feedback I have received from everyone about this project has been astounding, and I was so looking forward to this event. I want to thank the Annapolis Collection Gallery for everything they are doing. I am honored that they are exhibiting my art, and I hope to get there to celebrate this collection with you all very soon," he added.
A few months ago, Ozzy Osbourne commented on Ward's physical condition, saying that the drummer was overweight. "Here's the bottom line: Being a drummer is the most physical part of any band. And when Bill turned up, he looked like an old guy. I don't think he had the stamina to play for an hour or so onstage," Osbourne told Classic Rock Magazine in August.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist