Ivanka Trump and Husband Jared Kushner Welcome Second Child
Ivanka Trump has just welcomed a new addition to her family. On Monday, October 14, the former model gave birth to her son with husband Jared Kushner. "We just welcomed a beautiful & healthy son into the world. Jared, Arabella and I couldn't be happier," so she announced the baby's birth on Twitter.
Proud grandfather Donald Trump also took to his own Twitter page to share the happy news. "My beautiful daughter Ivanka just had a healthy baby boy. Jared and Ivanka are very proud!" he wrote. He thanked friends and colleagues for their well wishes in another tweet which read, "Thanks to all for the wonderful congratulation sent to me on the birth of Ivanka's little boy - so nice!"
The newly-born baby boy, whose name is yet to be revealed, is the second child for Ivanka and businessman Jared, whose father Charles Kushner owns Kushner Properties. The couple tied the knot on October 25, 2009 and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Arabella Rose, in July 2011.
The 31-year-old beauty may add one or more children to her family as she told Forbes earlier this year that she would "love to have three children, maybe four."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story