Ivanka Trump and Husband Jared Kushner Welcome Second Child
Ivanka Trump has just welcomed a new addition to her family. On Monday, October 14, the former model gave birth to her son with husband Jared Kushner. "We just welcomed a beautiful & healthy son into the world. Jared, Arabella and I couldn't be happier," so she announced the baby's birth on Twitter.
Proud grandfather Donald Trump also took to his own Twitter page to share the happy news. "My beautiful daughter Ivanka just had a healthy baby boy. Jared and Ivanka are very proud!" he wrote. He thanked friends and colleagues for their well wishes in another tweet which read, "Thanks to all for the wonderful congratulation sent to me on the birth of Ivanka's little boy - so nice!"
The newly-born baby boy, whose name is yet to be revealed, is the second child for Ivanka and businessman Jared, whose father Charles Kushner owns Kushner Properties. The couple tied the knot on October 25, 2009 and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Arabella Rose, in July 2011.
The 31-year-old beauty may add one or more children to her family as she told Forbes earlier this year that she would "love to have three children, maybe four."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge