Ivanka Trump and Husband Jared Kushner Welcome Second Child
Ivanka Trump has just welcomed a new addition to her family. On Monday, October 14, the former model gave birth to her son with husband Jared Kushner. "We just welcomed a beautiful & healthy son into the world. Jared, Arabella and I couldn't be happier," so she announced the baby's birth on Twitter.
Proud grandfather Donald Trump also took to his own Twitter page to share the happy news. "My beautiful daughter Ivanka just had a healthy baby boy. Jared and Ivanka are very proud!" he wrote. He thanked friends and colleagues for their well wishes in another tweet which read, "Thanks to all for the wonderful congratulation sent to me on the birth of Ivanka's little boy - so nice!"
The newly-born baby boy, whose name is yet to be revealed, is the second child for Ivanka and businessman Jared, whose father Charles Kushner owns Kushner Properties. The couple tied the knot on October 25, 2009 and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Arabella Rose, in July 2011.
The 31-year-old beauty may add one or more children to her family as she told Forbes earlier this year that she would "love to have three children, maybe four."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her