Leonardo DiCaprio's New Girlfriend Confirms Relationship
Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, Kat Torres, has confirmed that they are dating. The Brazilian model, however, refused to open up about their relationship. Speaking to Brazilian newspaper Extra, the 24-year-old model said that she and the "Titanic" actor promised not to talk about their romance to media.
"I worry about what he will think about me talking to you. We have a pact that nothing can ever be said about our relationship," Torres said. "In Europe it is different. People see us together in many places so they do not need to ask us about anything. He doesn't like being photographed and barely goes out walking once people have realized it's him."
Torres, whose real name is Katiuscia Torres Soares, gushed over her 38-year-old boyfriend, saying that they fell for each other after meeting at this year's Cannes International Film Festival. "Leo is amazing. I met him in Cannes. We were staying at the same house. I really don't know how the photographers got the picture because we were well-guarded and no one could come close in any circumstances."
DiCaprio previously dated Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli. He was also romantically linked to Toni Garrn after being spotted with the German model earlier this year.
In an interview with Esquire earlier this year, the "Inception" actor said that his job affected his relationship with his girlfriends. "Six months of being on location or being off in Morocco or someplace like that is not the best thing for a relationship," he explained.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why