Kate Winslet Shows Big Baby Bump at 'Labor Day' Premiere
English actress Kate Winslet is just a couple of months away from giving birth but she still managed to walk the red carpet in style during the special screening of her new film "Labor Day"at the 57th BFI London Film Festival on Monday evening, October 14. Despite having to carry a large growing baby inside her, the 38-year-old Academy Award winner looked lovely in her red evening gown. Her blonde hair was swept back and her right hand held a black clutch bag while the other cradled her big baby bump.
Winslet may have just been radiating how she felt about her current pregnancy as she graced the red carpet. "I feel completely great. Being a parent turns you inside out. It completely transforms your life and, of course, your children are your absolute everything," she said.
Winslet is about seven months pregnant with her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, nephew of business magnate Richard Branson, whom she wed in December 2012 after they dated for almost a year. It will be Winslet third child overall, the first one being her 13-year-old daughter Mia Honey with former husband Jim Threapleton, and 9-year-old son Joe Alfie from her previous marriage with Sam Mendes.
Also seen at the premiere was actor Josh Brolin, who earlier in the day also attended a photo call with his pregnant co-star to promote "Labor Day". The movie will hit theatres for a limited release on Christmas Day, December 25.
The story centers on a 13-year-old boy (Gattlin Griffith) from New Hampshire who learns valuable life lessons over a five-day Labor Day weekend after an escaped convict (Brolin) seeks shelter with the boy's single mom (Winslet). Jason Reitman directed the pic.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World