Lady GaGa Previews New Track 'G.U.Y.'
Lady GaGa has previewed a track off her upcoming "ARTPOP" album. On Monday, October 14, the Mother Monster shared a snippet of a new song entitled "G.U.Y.", which is an acronym of "Girl Under You".
Arriving via the singer's Twitter, the 12-second teaser features GaGa singing, "Love me, love me/ Please retreat/ Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry/ I wanna be that guy, G.U.Y." GaGa is expected to share the snippet of another "ARTPOP" track next week.
In addition to previewing a new song, GaGa has unveiled the lyrics of "Dope". The 27-year-old star posted some parts of the lyrics on her Instagram. "My heart would break without you/ Might not awake without you/ Been hurtin' low from living high for so long/ I'm sorry I love you," the hand-written lyrics read.
"ARTPOP" is set to be released on November 11. GaGa's third studio album has so far generated a single called "Applause". Earlier this month, the singer announced that "Venus" would serve as the second single.
Over the weekend, GaGa hosted a Twitter Q&A, where fans were allowed to ask her anything about her new album. During the session, GaGa hinted that there'd be the second part of "ARTPOP". "Yes, lots of songs for ACT TWO!" the New York native said when asked if she had already planned an "ARTPOP" follow-up.
More Lady GaGa News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards