Lady GaGa Previews New Track 'G.U.Y.'
Lady GaGa has previewed a track off her upcoming "ARTPOP" album. On Monday, October 14, the Mother Monster shared a snippet of a new song entitled "G.U.Y.", which is an acronym of "Girl Under You".
Arriving via the singer's Twitter, the 12-second teaser features GaGa singing, "Love me, love me/ Please retreat/ Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry/ I wanna be that guy, G.U.Y." GaGa is expected to share the snippet of another "ARTPOP" track next week.
In addition to previewing a new song, GaGa has unveiled the lyrics of "Dope". The 27-year-old star posted some parts of the lyrics on her Instagram. "My heart would break without you/ Might not awake without you/ Been hurtin' low from living high for so long/ I'm sorry I love you," the hand-written lyrics read.
"ARTPOP" is set to be released on November 11. GaGa's third studio album has so far generated a single called "Applause". Earlier this month, the singer announced that "Venus" would serve as the second single.
Over the weekend, GaGa hosted a Twitter Q&A, where fans were allowed to ask her anything about her new album. During the session, GaGa hinted that there'd be the second part of "ARTPOP". "Yes, lots of songs for ACT TWO!" the New York native said when asked if she had already planned an "ARTPOP" follow-up.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart