Lady GaGa Previews New Track 'G.U.Y.'
Lady GaGa has previewed a track off her upcoming "ARTPOP" album. On Monday, October 14, the Mother Monster shared a snippet of a new song entitled "G.U.Y.", which is an acronym of "Girl Under You".
Arriving via the singer's Twitter, the 12-second teaser features GaGa singing, "Love me, love me/ Please retreat/ Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry/ I wanna be that guy, G.U.Y." GaGa is expected to share the snippet of another "ARTPOP" track next week.
In addition to previewing a new song, GaGa has unveiled the lyrics of "Dope". The 27-year-old star posted some parts of the lyrics on her Instagram. "My heart would break without you/ Might not awake without you/ Been hurtin' low from living high for so long/ I'm sorry I love you," the hand-written lyrics read.
"ARTPOP" is set to be released on November 11. GaGa's third studio album has so far generated a single called "Applause". Earlier this month, the singer announced that "Venus" would serve as the second single.
Over the weekend, GaGa hosted a Twitter Q&A, where fans were allowed to ask her anything about her new album. During the session, GaGa hinted that there'd be the second part of "ARTPOP". "Yes, lots of songs for ACT TWO!" the New York native said when asked if she had already planned an "ARTPOP" follow-up.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick