Lady GaGa Previews New Track 'G.U.Y.'
Lady GaGa has previewed a track off her upcoming "ARTPOP" album. On Monday, October 14, the Mother Monster shared a snippet of a new song entitled "G.U.Y.", which is an acronym of "Girl Under You".
Arriving via the singer's Twitter, the 12-second teaser features GaGa singing, "Love me, love me/ Please retreat/ Let me be the girl under you that makes you cry/ I wanna be that guy, G.U.Y." GaGa is expected to share the snippet of another "ARTPOP" track next week.
In addition to previewing a new song, GaGa has unveiled the lyrics of "Dope". The 27-year-old star posted some parts of the lyrics on her Instagram. "My heart would break without you/ Might not awake without you/ Been hurtin' low from living high for so long/ I'm sorry I love you," the hand-written lyrics read.
"ARTPOP" is set to be released on November 11. GaGa's third studio album has so far generated a single called "Applause". Earlier this month, the singer announced that "Venus" would serve as the second single.
Over the weekend, GaGa hosted a Twitter Q&A, where fans were allowed to ask her anything about her new album. During the session, GaGa hinted that there'd be the second part of "ARTPOP". "Yes, lots of songs for ACT TWO!" the New York native said when asked if she had already planned an "ARTPOP" follow-up.
More Lady GaGa News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image