Video: Selena Gomez Falls Onstage During Virginia Concert
Selena Gomez had a little incident during her recent concert in Fairfax, Virginia. The former Disney star unexpectedly took a little tumble onstage when she was in the middle of performing her hit single, "Slow Down".
Accompanied by several dancers, Gomez sang and danced to the tune. The 21-year-old star jumped around the stage and didn't seem to aware that she was about to land on a lower part of the stage. She fell with her knees hitting the ground first.
Gomez later assured fans that the incident was nothing. She used the moment to greet some lucky fans in the front row. The star then stood up and continued her performance as if nothing had happened.
Gomez is currently in the middle of her Stars Dance tour, which was launched to support her debut solo album "Stars Dance". The record debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in July.
In related news, Gomez has dropped Lorde's "Royals" from her tour setlist. Idolator reports that Gomez, who has been covering the Kiwi singer/songwriter's hit single, will start covering Katy Perry's "Roar" instead.
Gomez's decision came on the heels of her recent response to Lorde's diss about "Come & Get It". Earlier this month, Lorde admitted that she's a feminist and not a fan of Gomez's anti-feminist hit single.
"I appreciate everybody's opinion," Gomez said. "I think [Lorde] is super talented and I think it's awesome. But I think at the same time that feminism and that specific thing is very sensitive because in my opinion it's not feminism if you're tearing down another artist."
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed