Video: Selena Gomez Falls Onstage During Virginia Concert
Selena Gomez had a little incident during her recent concert in Fairfax, Virginia. The former Disney star unexpectedly took a little tumble onstage when she was in the middle of performing her hit single, "Slow Down".
Accompanied by several dancers, Gomez sang and danced to the tune. The 21-year-old star jumped around the stage and didn't seem to aware that she was about to land on a lower part of the stage. She fell with her knees hitting the ground first.
Gomez later assured fans that the incident was nothing. She used the moment to greet some lucky fans in the front row. The star then stood up and continued her performance as if nothing had happened.
Gomez is currently in the middle of her Stars Dance tour, which was launched to support her debut solo album "Stars Dance". The record debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 back in July.
In related news, Gomez has dropped Lorde's "Royals" from her tour setlist. Idolator reports that Gomez, who has been covering the Kiwi singer/songwriter's hit single, will start covering Katy Perry's "Roar" instead.
Gomez's decision came on the heels of her recent response to Lorde's diss about "Come & Get It". Earlier this month, Lorde admitted that she's a feminist and not a fan of Gomez's anti-feminist hit single.
"I appreciate everybody's opinion," Gomez said. "I think [Lorde] is super talented and I think it's awesome. But I think at the same time that feminism and that specific thing is very sensitive because in my opinion it's not feminism if you're tearing down another artist."
More Selena Gomez News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident