Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head