Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards