Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist