Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers