Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns