Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years