Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Drive Football Helmet Car on Set of '22 Jump Street'
New pictures from the set of "22 Jump Street" on the campus of Tulane University in New Orleans have landed online. They show Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill zooming around in a giant American football helmet-shaped car. The "Magic Mike" star was behind the wheels with his sidekick sitting next to him.
While Hill dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans combo topped with a dark jacket, Tatum rocked an orange-and-blue jersey for a fictional Metro City State college football team. "One strapin', two strapin', I'm strapin' up after 14 years. I'm getting old. #22jumpstreet," he tweeted along with a photo of his football jersey.
The movie is a sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" based on Johnny Depp's classic TV series of the same title. Phil Lord and Chris Miller who directed the first film are back on the helm. Tatum and Hill reprise their respective roles as undercover cop duo Jenko and Schmidt. It's planned to be released on June 13, 2014.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer