Toni Braxton and Babyface Debut 'Hurt You' Music Video
Tony Braxton and Babyface have released the music video for their collaboration, "Hurt You". Directed by Ray Kay, the four-minute visuals is simple and a perfect representation of the track, which tells about the hardships of being in a relationship.
The touching clip opens with the two singers singing the ballad in two different rooms, which are separated by a wall. They eventually manage to break the wall and express their desire to start all over again.
Co-written by Braxton, Babyface, Daryl Simmons and Antonio Dixon, "Hurt You" serves as the first single off the former two's collaborative album, "Love, Marriage, Divorce". The record is scheduled to arrive on November 25 via Motown.
"I think because Babyface and I have both gone through divorces, we can relate and we can collaborate together on this topic and make it so others who have gone through this situation can relate," Braxton recently told a Los Angeles radio station of working with Babyface for the forthcoming album.
Braxton and Babyface are not strangers to working together. They teamed up for "Give U My Heart", 1992's song which also served as the soundtrack to film "Boomerang". They reunited again for Braxtons' hits that included "Breathe Again" and "Another Sad Love Song".
Toni Braxton's "Hurt You" (feat. Babyface) music video
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5