Toni Braxton and Babyface Debut 'Hurt You' Music Video
Tony Braxton and Babyface have released the music video for their collaboration, "Hurt You". Directed by Ray Kay, the four-minute visuals is simple and a perfect representation of the track, which tells about the hardships of being in a relationship.
The touching clip opens with the two singers singing the ballad in two different rooms, which are separated by a wall. They eventually manage to break the wall and express their desire to start all over again.
Co-written by Braxton, Babyface, Daryl Simmons and Antonio Dixon, "Hurt You" serves as the first single off the former two's collaborative album, "Love, Marriage, Divorce". The record is scheduled to arrive on November 25 via Motown.
"I think because Babyface and I have both gone through divorces, we can relate and we can collaborate together on this topic and make it so others who have gone through this situation can relate," Braxton recently told a Los Angeles radio station of working with Babyface for the forthcoming album.
Braxton and Babyface are not strangers to working together. They teamed up for "Give U My Heart", 1992's song which also served as the soundtrack to film "Boomerang". They reunited again for Braxtons' hits that included "Breathe Again" and "Another Sad Love Song".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart