Rihanna Home Trespasser Claims He Is Her 'Future Husband'
Rihanna wins a restraining order against a man who broke into her house on September 29 and claimed that he was her "future husband." According to a TMZ report, a judge has ordered the man, Jonathan Whooper, to stay at least 100 yards away from the singer.
Whooper was taken into custody on October 4 after he allegedly attempted to enter Rihanna's house in late September by breaking a glass door with a chair. According to court documents, Whooper went to Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion several times.
During the September attempt, Whooper broke the door, causing the alarm to go off. He could not disarm the alarm, so he decided to leave. Whooper went to the house again on October 4 and was caught by security guards. When asked by the guards, Whooper said that he was "there to see Rihanna" and told them, "Do you know who I am? I am Rihanna's future husband!" when asked to leave. He was arrested a few miles away from the house that day and was charged with prowling and felony attempted burglary, vandalism and stalking.
Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer told the court that she suffered "substantial emotional distress and concern for her personal safety" and asked for protection. The star did not attend the court meeting because she was on tour. Another court meeting has been set for later this month.
More Rihanna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame