Rihanna Home Trespasser Claims He Is Her 'Future Husband'
Rihanna wins a restraining order against a man who broke into her house on September 29 and claimed that he was her "future husband." According to a TMZ report, a judge has ordered the man, Jonathan Whooper, to stay at least 100 yards away from the singer.
Whooper was taken into custody on October 4 after he allegedly attempted to enter Rihanna's house in late September by breaking a glass door with a chair. According to court documents, Whooper went to Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion several times.
During the September attempt, Whooper broke the door, causing the alarm to go off. He could not disarm the alarm, so he decided to leave. Whooper went to the house again on October 4 and was caught by security guards. When asked by the guards, Whooper said that he was "there to see Rihanna" and told them, "Do you know who I am? I am Rihanna's future husband!" when asked to leave. He was arrested a few miles away from the house that day and was charged with prowling and felony attempted burglary, vandalism and stalking.
Following the incident, the "Diamonds" singer told the court that she suffered "substantial emotional distress and concern for her personal safety" and asked for protection. The star did not attend the court meeting because she was on tour. Another court meeting has been set for later this month.
More Rihanna News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo